Halo 5 radar

Okay so I’m new to halo. I was always a PS player. I got into destiny and fell in love with it. Recently I got and xbox 1 to play halo since that is bungie roots. Well idk what 343 did but this game isn’t the fun awesome game all of my halo fanboy friends have told me about. The radar is terrible. I constantly get shot in the back. I understand that map awareness an whatnot plays a roll in that but I mean how do you make strategist moves around the map if you have no clue where anyone is. I’ve played long enough to develop a decent shot. I know where most of the weapon spawns are. But I still get dumped on 9/10 games because of some random BS. Some cheap OHK weapon like the grav hammer or the sword or a shotty. And I still constantly get shot in the back by that ridiculous AR or shoulder charged. It’s always something. Idk what to do to improve in this game anymore

> 2535460447107283;1:
> Okay so I’m new to halo. I was always a PS player. I got into destiny and fell in love with it. Recently I got and xbox 1 to play halo since that is bungie roots. Well idk what 343 did but this game isn’t the fun awesome game all of my halo fanboy friends have told me about. The radar is terrible. I constantly get shot in the back. I understand that map awareness an whatnot plays a roll in that but I mean how do you make strategist moves around the map if you have no clue where anyone is. I’ve played long enough to develop a decent shot. I know where most of the weapon spawns are. But I still get dumped on 9/10 games because of some random BS. Some cheap OHK weapon like the grav hammer or the sword or a shotty. And I still constantly get shot in the back by that ridiculous AR or shoulder charged. It’s always something. Idk what to do to improve in this game anymore

What does this have to do with radar?
Also, git gud (With octagon)

Honestly, just practice, practice, practice. Dont just use radar, you can actually hear footsteps if you listen.

> 2535460447107283;1:
> Okay so I’m new to halo. I was always a PS player. I got into destiny and fell in love with it. Recently I got and xbox 1 to play halo since that is bungie roots. Well idk what 343 did but this game isn’t the fun awesome game all of my halo fanboy friends have told me about. The radar is terrible. I constantly get shot in the back. I understand that map awareness an whatnot plays a roll in that but I mean how do you make strategist moves around the map if you have no clue where anyone is. I’ve played long enough to develop a decent shot. I know where most of the weapon spawns are. But I still get dumped on 9/10 games because of some random BS. Some cheap OHK weapon like the grav hammer or the sword or a shotty. And I still constantly get shot in the back by that ridiculous AR or shoulder charged. It’s always something. Idk what to do to improve in this game anymore

If you want advice you should watch Luke TheNotable or Proximitty Cx, they’re pretty helpful or you can do me a favour and watch mine :slightly_smiling_face: jk but seriously these guys help.