halo 5 profile sync error

I’ve been getting profile sync error message for hours now, I’m new to halo 5 and just wanna play. Any fix?

Troubleshooting steps to take in increasing order of time required:

• Close the app, reopen it. - Power cycle the console (hold power button down for 10 sec until Xbox fully powers off). May also help to reset your router/modem. - Delete profile from console and redownload it (google this step for instructions). - Uninstall and reinstall Halo 5.Try each step in the listed order. If step 1 doesn’t work, move onto step 2, etc.

Already Tried all that stuff and still doesn’t work. I’m getting really annoyed with this game. Everything else works fine

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Can anyone please help?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Love how you ”moderators" deleted his second comment, instead of ACTUALLY HELPING.

I also had profile sync error just now. Finally got it to work by resetting console and start the game 2 times after that. But now when I look at my recent games there are 3-4 games missing so now I lost much progression.

> 2535464951541562;6:
> I also had profile sync error just now. Finally got it to work by resetting console and start the game 2 times after that. But now when I look at my recent games there are 3-4 games missing so now I lost much progression.

Were those the last few hours?

There have been some server issues.

See the pinned thread at the top of the support forum: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/limited-online-services/024788c4-e94a-4d5c-8e3e-fdb88a490fde/posts

Thanks. Yeah it was these last few hours. Suddenly it broke again.

Closing in favor of the current pinned support thread