Halo 5 Problems

I love the Halo series but I cant help but feel extremely disappointed with Halo 5 and its everything. What do you guys think?

I think if you feel disappointed you should sell your game or not play it anymore.
It’ll help decrease the number of complaint topics.

I’ve enjoyed. Not my favourite but I still play it regularly.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> I think if you feel disappointed you should sell your game or not play it anymore.
> It’ll help decrease the number of complaint topics.

I mean I enjoy the game but I’m trying to get community feedback on what they think was good and bad.
Personally i love warzone but I felt the campaign is lacking .

> 2533274955883977;4:
> > 2533274913126156;2:
> > I think if you feel disappointed you should sell your game or not play it anymore.
> > It’ll help decrease the number of complaint topics.
>
>
> I mean I enjoy the game but I’m trying to get community feedback on what they think was good and bad.
> Personally i love warzone but I felt the campaign is lacking .

well, when you say “feel extremely disappointed with Halo 5 and its everything”, that usually means everything about Halo 5.

As a day 1 fan of Halo, it’s hard to put into words the level of disappointment Halo 5 has made me experience.

Heartbroken is probably a good word. I’m heartbroken because I know that no matter what 343i puts out there for Halo 6 (in terms of E3 demos, marketing and quotes from employees) I can’t trust any of it.