Halo 5 Preorder: Spartan Assault before October 1?

I am confused about what the preorder bonuses are. The Store page offers the following information (quoted below), where it confusingly says the preorder bonuses are a “loadout weapon” and a “skin” for Warzone, mentioning nothing about getting a copy of Halo: Spartan Assault. But then, a few lines later, it rolls right into “Your copy of Halo: Spartan Assault can be obtained…” yadda, yadda, yadda, as long as you download it before October 1, 2015. Is Halo: Spartan Assault a preorder bonus for Halo 5 or not?

On a side note, does anyone know how much the Fall of Reach animated series will be if it is purchased separately, for those not getting the Digital Deluxe edition?

> Pre-Order to receive a bonus loadout weapon and skin usable in the Warzone multiplayer mode. Add-on content and online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership, sold separately. For more information on pre-orders, including how to cancel, please visit http://www.xbox.com/pre-order-faq. Your copy of Halo: Spartan Assault can be obtained by searching for “Halo: Spartan Assault” on the Xbox Store and downloading the game. This offer is available for a limited time only and you must download your copy of Halo: Spartan Assault prior to October 1, 2015.

I believe it maybe a pre order bonus for digital as I was able to download it for free after I’d pre ordered Halo 5

…When will Spartan Strike come out on the Xbone?

OneSeventyOut: Cool, thanks. I’ll let my brother know (I already own it, but he doesn’t).

The Omeggos: Nothing is announced yet for Spartan Strike for Xbox One, but if you have a Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC or tablet or a Windows Phone, I highly recommend Spartan Strike. It’s quite good, and a nice improvement over Spartan Assault.

I saw this too, pity I already own Spartan assault. I hope this isn’t the only preorder bonus for digital deluxe

Yes, it is a pre order bonus! (: I digitally preorder the standard and right after downloaded Spartan strike for free. Pretty fun game.