Halo 5 Pre-order Items?

Hi, I know this is a bit late but I wanted to know if it was possible to get some of the stuff from here:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/promotional-req-packs-a-hopefully-complete-list/2efe19cc-c76e-4577-ada9-8154f1e40f4c/posts

Since, some of the stuff here wasn’t and still isn’t available where I live and I wanted to know if it was possible to get the pre-order stuff or the promotional stuff through the purchase of Gold packs.

Thanks for stopping by to possibly answer my question.

Can special items in promotional REQ packs be earned through normal play?
Most of them, yes. A majority of promotional REQ cards can be earned through normal play, from normal REQ packs. However, there are some brand-exclusive emblems that are exclusive to some product promotions, such as the ASTRO emblem only being obtainable with an ASTRO Gaming purchase, for example.”

With the exception of a few unlocks, most of them can be acquired through REQ packs. As far as pre-orders go, I think most, if not all of them can be unlocked via REQ packs.

> 2533274805315973;2:
> “Can special items in promotional REQ packs be earned through normal play?
> Most of them, yes. A majority of promotional REQ cards can be earned through normal play, from normal REQ packs. However, there are some brand-exclusive emblems that are exclusive to some product promotions, such as the ASTRO emblem only being obtainable with an ASTRO Gaming purchase, for example.”
>
> With the exception of a few unlocks, most of them can be acquired through REQ packs. As far as pre-orders go, I think most, if not all of them can be unlocked via REQ packs.

Thanks! It’s a shame that some can’t be get but it does make sense for those specific promotional types.