Halo 5 Pre Order Concern

I recently was chosen to preview the xbox new experience update, and I noticed afterwards my Halo 5 pre order was in the queue. I’m concerned that I will have difficulty come launch. Any ideas?

No, you won’t.

> 2533274844258015;1:
> I recently was chosen to preview the xbox new experience update, and I noticed afterwards my Halo 5 pre order was in the queue. I’m concerned that I will have difficulty come launch. Any ideas?

Mine is that way too. With all my pre-orders. They’re still in the games tab as well. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’s just a bug that they’ll patch. However, that update did brick my console for about an hour. I couldn’t play any multiplayer until I got a patch and then my games sync’d.

> 2533274836669416;3:
> > 2533274844258015;1:
> > I recently was chosen to preview the xbox new experience update, and I noticed afterwards my Halo 5 pre order was in the queue. I’m concerned that I will have difficulty come launch. Any ideas?
>
>
> Mine is that way too. With all my pre-orders. They’re still in the games tab as well. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’s just a bug that they’ll patch. However, that update did brick my console for about an hour. I couldn’t play any multiplayer until I got a patch and then my games sync’d.

Ok, cool. I was pretty worried, I remember in the MCC. I literally stood up all night weeks before launch making sure the digital pre order was fully installed

> 2533274844258015;4:
> > 2533274836669416;3:
> > > 2533274844258015;1:
> > > I recently was chosen to preview the xbox new experience update, and I noticed afterwards my Halo 5 pre order was in the queue. I’m concerned that I will have difficulty come launch. Any ideas?
> >
> >
> > Mine is that way too. With all my pre-orders. They’re still in the games tab as well. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’s just a bug that they’ll patch. However, that update did brick my console for about an hour. I couldn’t play any multiplayer until I got a patch and then my games sync’d.
>
>
> Ok, cool. I was pretty worried, I remember in the MCC. I literally stood up all night weeks before launch making sure the digital pre order was fully installed

I think you worry to much about it then.

Could someone please invite me to preview? It would be great to have the new dashboard for when Halo 5 releases. Cheers. danjohn117