Halo 5 Post Game Carnage Report Needs Upgrading

Why are the Halo 5 post game carnage reports so bare bones? The Halo 5 post game carnage reports have hardly have any details in them at all. Halo 2 and Halo 3 had much better details when it came to the post game stats. All we get now is pretty much kills, deaths, assists while previous games provided much more in the form of post match statistics. Both online on the computer and in the post match screen.

I remember Halo 2 showing you a map from the match you played with every kill you had. Showing you where you stood and where your opponent was along with the weapon used.

I remember them telling you who you killed most and who killed you most. I remember them telling you how long your longest kill streak was.

I remember being able to look at all the medals you gained in the match.

I remember having so much information available. It was fun to look at the post game report after a match you dominated and seeing all the medals you gained. You could spend a long time looking at the stuff because it was so detailed.

It’s not even worth viewing the way it is now. It’s like they stripped all the features of a 2015 model car down to the features in a 1940 car and released it as brand new.

Why such a downgrade??? Please fix 343!!!

I very much agree. It is something you can live without but why would you dumb something down that is just fun and hurts no one.

Right. I just don’t understand it. I was looking for an explanation, but I haven’t found one.

I wholeheartedly agree with OP. I want to see my tool of destruction, who I killed the most. Who killed me the most. And My Medals!!! I don’t want to have to go into my Waypoint account online to see this stuff. I want to see this post game in the lobby where I can brag to my friends right after the game.

I agree with what the OP is saying. However, I would argue that the lack of details (no kill count) in certain game types, like CTF or Strongholds, actually promotes more teamwork towards what you should be doing, instead of running around and playing Slayer during those games.

Agree

> 2535420047735877;5:
> I agree with what the OP is saying. However, I would argue that the lack of details (no kill count) in certain game types, like CTF or Strongholds, actually promotes more teamwork towards what you should be doing, instead of running around and playing Slayer during those games.

I agree with that. Kills are needed to win, but they aren’t the goal in those objective game types. I think having the kill/death numbers hurt those game types in the past.

I was mainly talking about statistics overall and medals and so much more information. They could say where you killed the flag carrier on the map and which strongholds you helped capture and which ones you defended more than others.

There is so much untapped potential and it’s hard to understand why it isn’t available. “Lacking” is an extremely generous word to describe what they have now.

there needs to be top medals and mvp and on each player to see their medals. the kill joy medal needs to make a return

They need overall stats too. Statistics that tell you how you play on different maps. Your win/loss - kill/death, etc on each map per game type. Just a flood of information that I know they have. They’re just not letting us see it. I know they can do it because they did it on the previous games.