Halo 5 Playlist Idea and Elites in Multiplayer

So a lot of the community wants to play as an Elite in Halo 5. However, this conflicts with the even starts and Spartan abilities. This is a way this could all work out.

When in matchmaking for Halo 5, there should be two tabs- Ranked and Social. Social would be the default starting tab, and this would feature Team Slayer, Rumble, Big Team Battle, etc. If you moved the stick to the right, you could select ranked playlists like Team Slayer, CTF, etc.
Social playlists would allow Spartans and Elites in the multiplayer. Elites would be bigger but with slightly higher shields. They start off with either the plasma rifle or Storm rifle, instead of the assault rifle. The Elites would have their own abilities that are BALANCED with the Spartan abilities.
Social playlists would NOT have loadouts. However, socials would feature EVEN starts, and ranked would have EQUAL starts. That means everything is balanced in social, and everything the same in ranked.

This would satisfy everyone, and allow for some cool customization on the Elites. This could also be canonically correct, as some of the Arbiter’s Elites could be training in the simulations with Spartans.

> 2533274877056440;1:
> So a lot of the community wants to play as an Elite in Halo 5.

Do they? Seems you are generalising cuz I know many & myself included who do not want to see elites in multiplayer.

> 2533274798774028;2:
> > 2533274877056440;1:
> > So a lot of the community wants to play as an Elite in Halo 5.
>
>
> Do they? Seems you are generalising cuz I know many & myself included who do not want to see elites in multiplayer.

The 9000 post thread seems to want elites, care to counter that? Go post there.