Halo 5 placeable A.I In Forge?

Hello everyone, but after hearing a lot of things about the new Forge update why not add something to it like the A.Is used in Warzone? Think about it just having a lobby full of people vs A.Is, having A.I Marines or even covenant would break Halo’s Forge popularity. Of course were only talking about it but has time grows hopefully 343 would hear me out. Just having A.I in custom games would change everything in Halo 5’s Forge and giving out brand new ideas and making custom games and Forge both even better and bring up brand new ground for Halo’s developers. So what do you think? Should Halo 5 have placeable A.I in Forge and custom game?

I have thought this for years. If you create a beautiful map, but don’t have anyone to play against what is the point. Plus you could test all of your maps. It also be cool if you had a few friends playing the game, and you wanted to fill the map up with AI to get that big team battle feel.

Yes. I want to see people rebuild campaign levels. And build classic firefight

As cool as AI would be I don’t think it’s happening any time soon if at all. AI pathing probably isn’t something that can be easily manipulated by the standard Halo player.

I would love to spawn enemies just to kill them all off seconds after! Why hasn’t this been added yet?

if CE custom edition can do it, surely the next-gen console that is the equivalent of a low end pc can do it with a little willpower and dedication.

That’s just crazy talk

> 2535454059126092;7:
> That’s just crazy talk

No it is genius but I am sure almost everyone has thought of this idea.

> 2535435095884856;8:
> > 2535454059126092;7:
> > That’s just crazy talk
>
>
> No it is genius but I am sure almost everyone has thought of this idea.

Ive been wanting since reach. I wanted to forge firefight. Now i want to forge warzone. At this point just ai would be great. Just image the campaign rebuilds, firefight maps and warzone attempts!

> 2717573882290912;4:
> As cool as AI would be I don’t think it’s happening any time soon if at all. AI pathing probably isn’t something that can be easily manipulated by the standard Halo player.

Well then who cares about the standard player, let the more dedicated advanced people do it so everyone can enjoy it. Not everything has to be easy to make things fun as seen with scripting in forge.

I’ve wanted this for literally years, always wanted to be able to just place a bunch of AI in a forge map and shoot them up.

Its a feature that should have been in forge all along but sadly it’s not :frowning:

The head Forge guy already said it’s on his dream list but not possible for this game. Maybe the next one. The Forge team have very limited resources. Only a team of like 3 guys.