Halo 5 PC

Can you please put H5 matchmaking on the forge app. I really hate Xbox and I miss Halo. I play the halo forge maps in custom games but it’s not as fun when I am crushing everyone that isn’t in my skill level. A lot of people complain about keyboard and mouse but don’t worry I have tested both and controller is way to go not mouse and keyboard.

Maybe you can hope that Halo 6 is cross compatible but don’t keep your hopes up for Halo 5.

Halo 5 Forge for PC is purposefully meant to only be the Forge and Customs experience. It is not meant to be the full Halo experience on PC. You won’t see multiplayer matchmaking added to it.

Halo 5: Forge is on PC!

Heres a question in regards to this post, does Halo:5 forge for the pc cost additional money or if you have the game on the Xbox is it free?

> 2533274898721100;5:
> Heres a question in regards to this post, does Halo:5 forge for the pc cost additional money or if you have the game on the Xbox is it free?

I’m pretty sure it’s free, you just need a PC with the Windows 10 Anniversary update and the required PC specs to run it.