Halo 5 pc customization

Please 343 add every customization options in Halo waypoint or most of all into halo 5: forge and if your not please give me a reason please

I don’t want to wait for my friend to change it every single time so please someone from 343 put it in

It’s simply a matter of time and feasibility. Even the simple stuff takes time to implement, but it may not be very productive given 343’s agenda at the moment. E3 is of utmost priority as it is coming around the corner very soon; 343 and other developers are going to unveil their upcoming works (to great hype and excitement to their fans and followers), so what you want may not seem that important. You may not be the only person who wants this, but I doubt it’ll happen in a reasonable timeframe.

I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but the customization options aren’t that much of a priority compared to what I’ve discussed. Also, try not to post-bump your thread. You could simply edit your first comment instead.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> It’s simply a matter of time and feasibility. Even the simple stuff takes time to implement, but it may not be very productive given 343’s agenda at the moment. E3 is of utmost priority as it is coming around the corner very soon; 343 and other developers are going to unveil their upcoming works (to great hype and excitement to their fans and followers), so what you want may not seem that important. You may not be the only person who wants this, but I doubt it’ll happen in a reasonable timeframe.
>
> I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but the customization options aren’t that much of a priority compared to what I’ve discussed. Also, try not to post-bump your thread. You could simply edit your first comment instead.

I’m sorry and 343 has had like a most one year to add it and it hasn’t happened

> 2533274969996599;4:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > It’s simply a matter of time and feasibility. Even the simple stuff takes time to implement, but it may not be very productive given 343’s agenda at the moment. E3 is of utmost priority as it is coming around the corner very soon; 343 and other developers are going to unveil their upcoming works (to great hype and excitement to their fans and followers), so what you want may not seem that important. You may not be the only person who wants this, but I doubt it’ll happen in a reasonable timeframe.
> >
> > I’m not trying to be mean or anything, but the customization options aren’t that much of a priority compared to what I’ve discussed. Also, try not to post-bump your thread. You could simply edit your first comment instead.
>
> I’m sorry and 343 has had like a most one year to add it and it hasn’t happened

Like I said, there are many things on 343’s agenda at the moment, especially when it comes to E3. They will be very busy in the next couple of days.