Halo 5 Part 2

What if the next major halo game is Halo 5 part 2 ? and we wont see halo 6 for 6 more years.

I do not know if there going to make part 2 but there might make halo 6 and carry on the story.

> 2533274824014238;2:
> I do not know if there going to make part 2 but there might make halo 6 and carry on the story.

The said they were making halo 5 and 6 when they showed us halo 4 but I kind of feel like halo 5 is gonna be a 2 parter because it feels like half a game to me… and the way it ends. I was thinking they do something like you only play as chief for 3 levels in part one but then it turns around and you only play locke for 3 levels in part 2.

That has been my fear ever since the “guardians” subtitle was added to Halo 5.

I thought you could pick a side and there would be two different campaigns.

> 2533274823519895;4:
> That has been my fear ever since the “guardians” subtitle was added to Halo 5.

yeah man thats what I was thinking the reason why they had a sub title… everyones compairing halo 5 ending to halo 2 but the only reason halo 2 ended the way it did was because they ran out of time… there was no reason to end it like that unless their planing a part 2

> 2533274823519895;4:
> That has been my fear ever since the “guardians” subtitle was added to Halo 5.

I think the “Guardians” subtitle was intended as a step toward having future Halo games referred to by titles, not by numbers. Bonnie Ross has already said that she wants to move away from numbering future Halo titles, and that if she’d had her way Halo 4 wouldn’t have been called that.