Halo 5 OST preview

Enjoy! I would like just a little more.

> 2533274811049588;1:
> Enjoy! I would like just a little more.

Jameson Locke is incredible, as are the rest of the Osiris themed tracks, from what I can tell. Also, Warrior World is as epic as I imagined it to be. I wish this was being released a few weeks before the game like Halo 4’s was.

Praise the Lord! I was waiting a long time for this preview to come out. Look at all those tracks… drooling

Kazuma’s work has been nothing short of exceptional; a worthy successor to the Halo mantle established by Marty.

OP, you’ve struck gold. Thank you for sharing.
I love these tracks; I already get ‘in the zone’ within its brief 30 seconds - means a lot when it comes to music.

Scavenger = Sacred Icon

Walk Softly = 117

Dat Halo Canticles. HNNNNNNNNG

Reunion… with Cortana? Blue team? The hype is real :smiley:

“Walk softly? Sounds like it’d be a slow, moody track.”
listens to the track
“Wow, I was wrong.”

Osiris Suite, Act 1… Sounds like some of the Arbiter flood levels from Halo 2.

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Scavenger = Sacred Icon
>
> Walk Softly = 117

Actually, Walk Softly is Mantis, but Mantis itself is based off 117, so yeah, kinda similar.

Awesome find. Makes me want this game to be playing right now.

This is amazing. So glad I pre ordered these tracks. Anyone love how Scavengers is a throwback to the Arbiters theme?

With the name “Worldquake”, you know that when this song starts, the sh*t is about to get real.

The percussion in Sentry Battle is a chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuffing spectacle

I absolutely do NOT agree with having Blue Team’s theme just as a rehashed Halo 4 song, shoulda been the original Halo kinda theme, but whatever. The rest of it is great.

> 2533274871883541;15:
> I absolutely do NOT agree with having Blue Team’s theme just as a rehashed Halo 4 song, shoulda been the original Halo kinda theme, but whatever. The rest of it is great.

The Halo theme is still there though. Like the One Final Effort version. I assume it’s saved for the best battle in the game.

Rock and Ice, I’m gonna love that one.