Halo 5 or Halo related information coming!!?

So, recently on NeoGAF (or any where with Halo fans) there has been a lot of people starving for Halo Xbox One news for a while. Well everybody, I think our waiting shall be finished.

After many people have been saying “how many more sleeps until we see something?”, Frankie posted this on HaloGAF.

> none more sleeps

(If you don’t already know, Stinkles is, Franchise Developer at 343i, Frank O’Connor’s account Neogaf account)

So you must be thinking “He was just joking.” or “He is teasing us.” However, we all thought it until Jessica Shea (bsangel, Community Manager at 343i) posted this on Twitter.

> Something good, this way comes.

Now something is coming, whether Halo 5 or not, it’s definitely something Halo related. What do you guys think?

I will take anything! :smiley:

Stuff

> Stuff

Halo Xbox One image

I don’t know what location that is, but the ship is definitely the Infinity.

That really didn’t give us anything that we already did not know. The art work at the end was beautiful but there wasn’t much else in that post

Double-post.

TO HALO WAYPOINT, CHARGE!!!

[deleted]

Cool concept art, but we don’t know if it will be remotely close to anything like that in the game. Looking at the human art in Halo 4, like Complex, is an eye sore. Despite Halo having plenty of awesome Concept art, the game’s art didn’t woo me.

I get annoyed when looking at the giant plastic bage/white pipes in Complex, Harvest, Shatter or inside the infinity. They did a great job at making Human designs look cheap. Everything seemed big, blank and plastic for UNSC

There is not much we can glean from this picture, aside from it being Infinity over a human settlement. What I like about this concept art is that where ever they are, it looks lived in. Sure, there are people on the streets, but the various signs read “OPEN To Go” probably indicating a fast-food restaurant, another reads “GOLD OPEN” probably a pawn shop of sorts. And the final one I see is a blue arrow which reads, I think, “Change” next to what appears to be a parked transport vessel of some kind indicating some kind of space port.
So, imo, this area seems to be a kind of space port town which thrives on visitors who stop in to grab a bite to eat before their flight, and also for travelers who either want to get rid of extra goods at that pawn shop or pick up a trinket before their flight.
Now, they say this location features prominently in the next title. But why put such emphasis on what appears to be a simple space port town? again, I’m grasping at straws, but I think this could be a sort of hub town like Mombasa was in ODST
I know that’s a lot of conjecture, but it’s what I see this picture portraying.

Well that kind of revives my interest in Halo Xbox One a bit more, I’m very curious to find out where that is… It seems like a human colony world, but what would the Infinity be doing there? If the E3 trailer has anything to do with the game at all, it seems like there’s a lot of stuff that will happen in the game across the galaxy…

Then again, that piece of art could be for a multiplayer map, or maybe for a different character other than Master Chief. Who knows?

> Stuff

So it seems that Josh Holmes actually picked Tim and he was working on Star wars : First Assault . Here’s the gameplay of it.

That game didn’t look fun at all.

As for the pic I am wondering if that is one of the cities we are reading about in the kilo 5 series, can’t remember the name of the planet

Good to see it’s a snow environment. It has been 7 years since we’ve seen a proper snow mission in Halo (excluding CEA).

Anyway, it seems a bit weird. It’s a city, clearly, but something about it doesn’t feel as homey as New Mombassa or New Alexandria. It looks like it’s a city built around a UNSC base in some colony. I wonder what the Infinity is doing there.

Hopefully we’ll get more of these small info drops more periodically. With Halo 4, we got a concept art trailer. Maybe this time 343i can just release a piece of concept art in every bulletin leading up to the big reveal. The fans are definitely itching for something like this…

Saw the concept art it was nice.

> That game didn’t look fun at all.
>
> As for the pic I am wondering if that is one of the cities we are reading about in the kilo 5 series, can’t remember the name of the planet

Remembering the map Skyline this reminds me of Earth. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t but my gut tells me “THIS IS EARTH!”.

> > That game didn’t look fun at all.
> >
> > As for the pic I am wondering if that is one of the cities we are reading about in the kilo 5 series, can’t remember the name of the planet
>
> Remembering the map Skyline this reminds me of Earth. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t but my gut tells me “THIS IS EARTH!”.

I can’t see this being earth, In the books its described as a jewel after the expansion of the UNSC, this is dark and dreary. It may be a colony we haven’t seen before, either new or old