Halo 5 or Halo Reach Poll Out of Curiosity

Since people do and don’t like halo 5 I would like to know who would rather play what when you can play reach on the Xbox one

In terms of content and features, Reach.

In terms of gameplay, Halo 5.

Halo 5, reach was -Yoink-.

gonna have to with 5. Reach was amazing, but H5 was a masterpiece.

Man i love both games. But I am more attached to reach

> 2533274794648158;2:
> In terms of content and features, Reach.
>
> In terms of gameplay, Halo 5.

I think this best sums up my opinion.

Reach, no contest.

Reach was the best. This poll won’t be accurate because most people that reply will be to focused on Halo 5 because it’s currently ‘in’. Try again in a few years and you will get better results.

I love both games. Waiting to see how reach plays on xbox one but even if it is amazing I won’t stop playing H5 as I am really enjoying warzone. Would be good to get some games of firefight in again.

Reach:
-Custom Games
-Forge
-Campaign
-Armor
-NO -Yoink- RNG REC SYSTEM

Halo 5:
-No Armor Lock
-Better gun-play
-60 FPS
-Dedicated Serves

Liked Reach alot
And I’m liking H5 alot Spartan movement is dead on perfect :slight_smile:

If you swapped Halo: Reach’s Armor Abilities with Halo 5’s Spartan Abilities, then Reach’s gameplay would have been 110% perfect. Team Reach though!

Reach
More game modes
Split screen
Better Aim acceleration
good old times
Rages over armor lock

I hope the Xbox one dead zones don’t effect teach much, or I’m going to have to get my 360 back.
and just continue playing h3, reach and h4 with my Great perfect beautiful 360 controller’s.

armour lock in reach…dont get me wrong i loved using it but come on it was -Yoink- for the game, well that and jetpack. halo 5 is 100x better for gameplay, and once forge comes out even better

> 2533274927400238;4:
> gonna have to with 5. Reach was amazing, but H5 was a masterpiece.

Lol this made me laugh

I didn’t even care for Reach.

Reach is hands down, the worst of Halos.

Why not both, win/win?

If Reach didn’t have armor lock it would destry 5. It’s funny how one mechanic can ruin a whole game for me!

Halo 5.

I never liked Reach. The worst Halo so far in my opinion.