Halo 5 only has 1 innovative thing about it!

This game is going to be terrible. I hate nearly everything that 343 is doing with the franchise. If you have seen any of my other posts about the game you would know that. I am also not buying the game because of all the stuff I hate about it. With that said, remember I said nearly everything. After seeing the forge trailer, I must give credit where it is due. The forge options look simply incredible. With forge I must say it has actually been improved, and is the only innovative addition this game offers to the Halo franchise. Still not buying the game, but my hats off to the team who built this new version of forge.

edit: I only mentioned my opinion of the game with my comment so that way you wouldn’t think I like it. If I just said forge looks incredible, you would all think I am a fan of halo5, and I just can’t lie to you guys. This post is about how awesome the new forge is, that even a hardline hater can say its pretty damn sweet.

Ok and where is this going to get you to? .
Ill be seeing you on October 27th.

Yeah well…can you leave us then?

> 2533274835612614;2:
> Ok and where is this going to get you to? .
> Ill be seeing you on October 27th.

wait…wut? No you won’t

> 2533274830139566;3:
> Yeah well…can you leave us then?

Yes please leave :slight_smile: tired of this mentality, you hate it!!! Wow that’s great :slight_smile: nothing in your post is original Nancy Negative :slight_smile:

> 2533274798759716;5:
> > 2533274830139566;3:
> > Yeah well…can you leave us then?
>
>
> Yes please leave :slight_smile: tired of this mentality, you hate it!!! Wow that’s great :slight_smile: nothing in your post is original Nancy Negative :slight_smile:

I think you only read half the post

> 2533274817747391;6:
> > 2533274798759716;5:
> > > 2533274830139566;3:
> > > Yeah well…can you leave us then?
> >
> >
> > Yes please leave :slight_smile: tired of this mentality, you hate it!!! Wow that’s great :slight_smile: nothing in your post is original Nancy Negative :slight_smile:
>
>
> I think you only read half the post

You said it multiple times that you aren’t going to buy it and that you hate nearly everything so why stick around?

Haters gonna hate, broh. Besides, I disagree. The speed and mobility of combat has definitely been amped up and introduced exciting new mechanics; Halo has never had better game feel.

K. Bye. Send a postcard or something.

> 2533274797413165;8:
> Haters gonna hate, broh. Besides, I disagree. The speed and mobility of combat has definitely been amped up and introduced exciting new mechanics; Halo has never had better game feel.

I guess you also missed my point, it seems reading comprehension is not a common skill around here…

No I haven’t seen your posts, but if you’re going to make a thread about not buying the game, could u at least tell us these things you hate about H5. We’re kinda left in the wind about your dislike

> 2533274821174589;11:
> No I haven’t seen your posts, but if you’re going to make a thread about not buying the game, could u at least tell us these things you hate about H5. We’re kinda left in the wind about your dislike

As I responded to another poster, you missed my point entirely, me stating my hatred is intended to serve in contrast to my actual compliment for the game. Reading comprehension seems to be a real issue here. I’m honestly surprised I have to explain this.

Its supposed to show that even the most hardline halo fans against halo 5 are actually capable of complimenting the game.

We are so glad you came. Bye-bye now. Bye. Bye-bye. Please remember to discard all candy wrappers and popcorn containers in the nearest trash recepticle. Thank you. Okay bye-bye now. Bye-bye! Bye! [chuckles] Okay…are they all gone? [chuckles] Is-is everybody gone? [chuckles]Huh? [big smile turns into an exausted look] GOOD! Oh my gosh, my cheeks are killing me! I can’t keep smiling like this anymore, I am exausted! I think I need a break. [smile returns] A little break? Okay! Phew…

-toy story 2

> 2533274817747391;12:
> > 2533274821174589;11:
> > No I haven’t seen your posts, but if you’re going to make a thread about not buying the game, could u at least tell us these things you hate about H5. We’re kinda left in the wind about your dislike
>
>
> As I responded to another poster, you missed my point entirely, me stating my hatred is intended to serve in contrast to my actual compliment for the game. Reading comprehension seems to be a real issue here.

Seems more like you are bored…can’t sleep or something?

> 2533274817747391;10:
> > 2533274797413165;8:
> > Haters gonna hate, broh. Besides, I disagree. The speed and mobility of combat has definitely been amped up and introduced exciting new mechanics; Halo has never had better game feel.
>
>
> I guess you also missed my point, it seems reading comprehension is not a common skill around here…

Wrong. I addressed your first point of Halo is not innovative. I addressed and disagreed. Your thread title is misleading as you make two statements: You only like forge and you hate what Halo is becoming.

Nice misinterpretation and insult. You’re never gonna get respect or real dialogue if you keep behaving like a hater

No one cares OP. Leave these forums alone and go play your beloved Halo 3. Bye…

I think he Got it Pretty Well, you said you hated the Game. All but Forge, but other than that still hate it. So I’ll ask the same question that’s been asked several times already, Why are you still here? All some of these people do is make Useless Non-constructive threads and just Whine. We won’t miss you, see you in COD.

> 2533274797413165;15:
> > 2533274817747391;10:
> > > 2533274797413165;8:
> > > Haters gonna hate, broh. Besides, I disagree. The speed and mobility of combat has definitely been amped up and introduced exciting new mechanics; Halo has never had better game feel.
> >
> >
> > I guess you also missed my point, it seems reading comprehension is not a common skill around here…
>
>
> Wrong. I addressed your first point of Halo is not innovative. I addressed and disagreed. Your thread title is misleading as you make two statements: You only like forge and you hate what Halo is becoming.
>
> Nice misinterpretation and insult. You’re never gonna get respect or real dialogue if you keep behaving like a hater

Nope, I stated my hardline opinion to serve as contrast for my compliment on forge. It really does look amazing. Never intended to argue about the validity of halo 5 being innovative or not. Stated my opinion to preface my compliment that’s all. I couldn’t just say forge is awesome without mentioning that, people might think I actually like the game!

Think of it like this: CoD does have good graphics now have to give it that. But its still bad right?

> 2533274821033065;17:
> I think he Got it Pretty Well, you said you hated the Game. All but Forge, but other than that still hate it. So I’ll ask the same question that’s been asked several times already, Why are you still here? All some of these people do is make Useless Non-constructive threads and just Whine. We won’t miss you, see you in COD.

hehehe, no, you won’t

Real Halo fans stay until the end. Spartans never die. Now pull yourself together and get the game. This will be (I think) the best story we have ever gotten.