Halo 5... on pc?

Okay, just to be clear, I’m spitballin’
I’m shootin’ the mud
I’m rackin’ the muck
I’m throwin’ some ideas out there
Halo has always been one of Xbox’s single children… but… it seems that consoles aren’t what they used to be in the public’s mind, at least not the Xbox. Everyone by now has heard of Halo forge on the PC! I have heard rumors about Halo 2 on pc (disclaimer, these are rumors I heard, don’t quote me on this).
What about Halo 5?
I love Halo, everything about it. Halo kept me company when I was in middle school and high school. It was my lifeblood. Unfortunately, and I don’t think I’m the only one who believes this, I am not the biggest fan of controllers. I’ve played my share of Halo but I’ve moved on. I forced myself to play the controller but games such as Battlefield One and Titanfall 2 have led me further and further from the light.
I know Microsoft wants to sell their Xboxes, and I don’t blame them- that’s how they make profit. But with the new Forge developments recently my heart rejoiced. An inkling of hope was unearthed in the deep annals of my dark and demoralized soul. What if?
It would make my day to see Warzone of the PC.
Anyways, I just wanted to talk to you guys. I would love to know what you guys think.

Microsoft/343 said they want make Halo 6 available on PC.

All future halo games will be on PC.

Idk I hate keyboard and mouse I prefer controller. I’ve heard talk of Halo 6 being on PC (from ready up live) but I’m kinda sceptical of it

> 2535441029462530;1:
> I have heard rumors about Halo 2 on pc (disclaimer, these are rumors I heard, don’t quote me on this).

There’s been halo 2 on PC for like a decade. H2A is actually a port of the PC version back to console.

Microsoft said all of their new titles are going to be play anywhere, that includes future halo games. As of halo 5, the closest thing you´ll find is Halo 5: Forge.

> 2533274922466569;6:
> Microsoft said all of their new titles are going to be play anywhere, that includes future halo games. As of halo 5, the closest thing you´ll find is Halo 5: Forge.

Microsoft updated the wording for Play Anywhere shortly after the E3 announcement - not every game is going to be included, the change was made to state all games shown at E3 at that point. Still a chance that future Halo titles could make their way to PC, but it’s not 100% certain they will. Some games that get released may not have Play Anywhere availability at all:
http://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-stealthily-edits-xbox-play-anywhere-description/

> 2533274813317074;7:
> > 2533274922466569;6:
> > Microsoft said all of their new titles are going to be play anywhere, that includes future halo games. As of halo 5, the closest thing you´ll find is Halo 5: Forge.
>
> Microsoft updated the wording for Play Anywhere shortly after the E3 announcement - not every game is going to be included, the change was made to state all games shown at E3 at that point. Still a chance that future Halo titles could make their way to PC, but it’s not 100% certain they will. Some games that get released may not have Play Anywhere availability at all:
> http://www.pcgamer.com/microsoft-stealthily-edits-xbox-play-anywhere-description/

Yeah, I forgot about that, still is very likely to have future halo games as play anywhere titles.

> 2535441029462530;1:
> Okay, just to be clear, I’m spitballin’
> Anyways, I just wanted to talk to you guys. I would love to know what you guys think.

I have no issue with this, some players think it would be detrimental to the franchise, but I disagree. More platforms means a bigger audience. Halo CE was on, Xbox, Windows and MAC and Halo 2 was Xbox and Windows. I’m not a PC player anymore, but I think cross platform gaming is growing.

Doom already allows players from Xbox, Playstation and PC to share Snapmap creations with each other, Gears 4 now allows social cross play in all game types, not just co op, Rocket League has cross play too.

Why not Halo ?