Halo 5 on PC soon?

Hi :wink:

In the actual flight #1 of Halo Reach on PC there is interesting thing.
If you open file “missionplaylistdb.xml” and take closer look you find this:

> <Extras>
> <!-- Status: 0 = greyed out, 1 = visible, 2 = hidden, 3 = invalid →
> <Halo5Beta status=“0” />
> </Extras>

That likely has to do with the original H5 beta which still has a link in MCC.

They do have H5Forge on windows

> 2533274836333284;3:
> They do have H5Forge on windows

Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.

> 2533274807702315;4:
> > 2533274836333284;3:
> > They do have H5Forge on windows
>
> Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.

Well here’s the thing, I don’t play campaign so I wouldn’t know the story of H5, I’m guessing it sucked like most of 343’s making. Halo 5 is great because it gets updates and has population, yeah they have MCC but no reason for me to play that right now if I’m not working towards anything. I would of been more happy with a Halo 2 ONLY game that launched the menu and had live and their friends list. Yeah they did a H2A but they would of did better if they sold them separately.

> 2533274836333284;5:
> > 2533274807702315;4:
> > > 2533274836333284;3:
> > > They do have H5Forge on windows
> >
> > Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.
>
> Well here’s the thing, I don’t play campaign so I wouldn’t know the story of H5, I’m guessing it sucked like most of 343’s making. Halo 5 is great because it gets updates and has population, yeah they have MCC but no reason for me to play that right now if I’m not working towards anything. I would of been more happy with a Halo 2 ONLY game that launched the menu and had live and their friends list. Yeah they did a H2A but they would of did better if they sold them separately.

They are selling the games individually on pc mcc, Each game will cost $10 , if you want all you could get is H2A and only play halo 2… odst will cost $5. There is also a progression system and seasons they are adding to the whole MCC.

> 2533274807702315;6:
> > 2533274836333284;5:
> > > 2533274807702315;4:
> > > > 2533274836333284;3:
> > > > They do have H5Forge on windows
> > >
> > > Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.
> >
> > Well here’s the thing, I don’t play campaign so I wouldn’t know the story of H5, I’m guessing it sucked like most of 343’s making. Halo 5 is great because it gets updates and has population, yeah they have MCC but no reason for me to play that right now if I’m not working towards anything. I would of been more happy with a Halo 2 ONLY game that launched the menu and had live and their friends list. Yeah they did a H2A but they would of did better if they sold them separately.
>
> They are selling the games individually on pc mcc, Each game will cost $10 , if you want all you could get is H2A and only play halo 2… odst will cost $5. There is also a progression system and seasons they are adding to the whole MCC.

I’m saying back in 2014, if they did just that, they would of had way less issues, and had all this updates and progression system already. But now 5 years later we have something. Most are trying for 152 in Halo 5, but now we gotta try and max out MCC?

> 2533274836333284;7:
> > 2533274807702315;6:
> > > 2533274836333284;5:
> > > > 2533274807702315;4:
> > > > > 2533274836333284;3:
> > > > > They do have H5Forge on windows
> > > >
> > > > Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.
> > >
> > > Well here’s the thing, I don’t play campaign so I wouldn’t know the story of H5, I’m guessing it sucked like most of 343’s making. Halo 5 is great because it gets updates and has population, yeah they have MCC but no reason for me to play that right now if I’m not working towards anything. I would of been more happy with a Halo 2 ONLY game that launched the menu and had live and their friends list. Yeah they did a H2A but they would of did better if they sold them separately.
> >
> > They are selling the games individually on pc mcc, Each game will cost $10 , if you want all you could get is H2A and only play halo 2… odst will cost $5. There is also a progression system and seasons they are adding to the whole MCC.
>
> I’m saying back in 2014, if they did just that, they would of had way less issues, and had all this updates and progression system already. But now 5 years later we have something. Most are trying for 152 in Halo 5, but now we gotta try and max out MCC?

It will be a nice goal and something to do in halo for pc besides waiting for mod support :smiley:

> 2533274807702315;8:
> > 2533274836333284;7:
> > > 2533274807702315;6:
> > > > 2533274836333284;5:
> > > > > 2533274807702315;4:
> > > > > > 2533274836333284;3:
> > > > > > They do have H5Forge on windows
> > > > >
> > > > > Which is poorly optimized, but halo 5 is a game that is truly in my opinion a mistake besides its okay multiplayer. One of my chief complaints is that there is not enough chief and to much squad gameplay and that your team mates could revive you was just plainly a mistake as well that ruined the game. Don’t get me wrong about it though the game does excel in graphics on the xbox one x, but it would of been nice to get a campaign at the quality level of at least 4 - 4 had a longer campaign and a much better one than V but never beat out 3. I would rather not let V come to pc but to those who want it for the story I can see why people want it as infinite is coming, maybe they will port it over on infinite release for pc after MCC is done being ported over and things sorted out who knows.
> > > >
> > > > Well here’s the thing, I don’t play campaign so I wouldn’t know the story of H5, I’m guessing it sucked like most of 343’s making. Halo 5 is great because it gets updates and has population, yeah they have MCC but no reason for me to play that right now if I’m not working towards anything. I would of been more happy with a Halo 2 ONLY game that launched the menu and had live and their friends list. Yeah they did a H2A but they would of did better if they sold them separately.
> > >
> > > They are selling the games individually on pc mcc, Each game will cost $10 , if you want all you could get is H2A and only play halo 2… odst will cost $5. There is also a progression system and seasons they are adding to the whole MCC.
> >
> > I’m saying back in 2014, if they did just that, they would of had way less issues, and had all this updates and progression system already. But now 5 years later we have something. Most are trying for 152 in Halo 5, but now we gotta try and max out MCC?
>
> It will be a nice goal and something to do in halo for pc besides waiting for mod support :smiley:

True but I’m trying to get 152, not before infinite but to complete it. It’d be nice to be before infinite but with me working 2 jobs, I doubt I can do it. Then WE ALWAYS have something going on the weekend and I can’t play then. So it’s ehhh