Halo 5: ODST will happen

Looking at how much Buck is a fan favorite as well as how Bucks story since Halo 2/3 (ODST) hasn’t been told in a game yet… I’m calling an ODST revamp as an ‘expansion’ sort of like H3:ODST was.

Personally I’d absolutely love it.

Calling it now, I bet something like a Halo 5: ODST will happen, and it’ll be around bucks story post New Mombasa to becoming a Spartan IV.

I sure hope not. ODST was crap, especially the lame firefly thing.

I’m not to sure

they could do the ODST with a different squad featuring new character. Yeah would be a sick story DLC

Love it!!!

Just do it

I totally hope that this comes true, OP. Absolutely amazing idea to fill in the blanks about everyone’s favorite ODST turned super handsome Spartan.

How about Halo 5: Blue Team?

Since what I’m hearing is that Halo 5: Osiris is coming out tomorrow.

> 2533274913936758;8:
> How about Halo 5: Blue Team?
>
> Since what I’m hearing is that Halo 5: Osiris is coming out tomorrow.

Lol pretty funny

> 2533274856653773;7:
> I totally hope that this comes true, OP. Absolutely amazing idea to fill in the blanks about everyone’s favorite ODST turned super handsome Spartan.

I think it would be a fan favorite, even for those that weren’t a big fan of the original ODST.

I loved odst lol

Really hope so!!

I hope so too!

That’s a pretty good idea, considering we’ve seen two ODST armor variants and Drop Pods i Warzone Assault

> 2535451882237852;9:
> > 2533274913936758;8:
> > How about Halo 5: Blue Team?
> >
> > Since what I’m hearing is that Halo 5: Osiris is coming out tomorrow.
>
>
> Lol pretty funny

Yeah

Apparently Blue Team has only 3 missions and Osiris has 12

> 2535451882237852;1:
> Looking at how much Buck is a fan favorite as well as how Bucks story since Halo 2/3 (ODST) hasn’t been told in a game yet… I’m calling an ODST revamp as an ‘expansion’ sort of like H3:ODST was.
>
> Personally I’d absolutely love it.
>
> Calling it now, I bet something like a Halo 5: ODST will happen, and it’ll be around bucks story post New Mombasa to becoming a Spartan IV.

Wouldn’t make sense as he’s no longer an ODST.
I think Blue Team deserves some love, they get almost no screen time in H5 and Buck’s starred in 2 games now

If Buck was in a new ODST game it would have to take place before halo 3 ODST, Halo New blood filled in most of what Buck did post New mombassa. there is still a year between ODST and New blood story wise so they could make a sequel but in terms of plot it might not be good considering we know the fates of everyone in Alpha Nine.

Greenskull was streaming was Warzone Assault footage and …

players dropped in using drop pods!!!

i hope not but they probably will, in order to milk a bit the series

> 2533274805095781;2:
> I sure hope not. ODST was crap, especially the lame firefly thing.

Why didn’t you like it, do you have specifics? I would enjoy reading why people didn’t like ODST, personally I loved it, especially the music and atmosphere.