Halo 5 ODST 2

halo 3 odst was a good game but it shouldve had a multiplayer like halo 3 or reach. I think they should focus the next halo on the odsts and what happened to alpha nine and the insurrectionists.

Sorry to burst your bubble bud but alpha nine was disbanded after the rookie died

> 2535459112121014;2:
> Sorry to burst your bubble bud but alpha nine was disbanded after the rookie died

he meant a prequel and i love that idea. im actually reading that book right now, i feel so sad that rookie’s gone. :,(

What a waste of time and money, rather focus on a perfect Halo 6. Why do you think Halo 6 is already in the works? Halo 5 is a beta for a better Halo. Halo 6 is coming right after Halo wars 2, well not right after, but it will be the next game.

> 2533274809217985;4:
> What a waste of time and money, rather focus on a perfect Halo 6. Why do you think Halo 6 is already in the works? Halo 5 is a beta for a better Halo. Halo 6 is coming right after Halo wars 2, well not right after, but it will be the next game.

I think id rather see another ODST game. Im getting tired of the Chief and Cortana, Locke wasnt to good either.

And ODST sequel would be awesome - but Halo 5 ODST 2 is a -Yoink- of a name.

> 2533274927592272;6:
> And ODST sequel would be awesome - but Halo 5 ODST 2 is a -Yoink- of a name.

just call it Halo 5: ODST or Halo 5: HellJumper

> 2535459112121014;2:
> Sorry to burst your bubble bud but alpha nine was disbanded after the rookie died

Yup. Micky, Romeo, and Buck went to become Spartanot IVs as Dutch retired.
Micky actually tried to kill fellow recruits and then joined the insurrectionists like his parents before him (until being brought in by Buck and Romeo).
We now see Buck in Halo 5 but Romeo us still a Spartan IV out there somewhere.
Daily lore lesson /end/

> 2533274849368039;8:
> > 2535459112121014;2:
> > Sorry to burst your bubble bud but alpha nine was disbanded after the rookie died
>
>
> Yup. Micky, Romeo, and Buck went to become Spartanot IVs as Dutch retired.
> Micky actually tried to kill fellow recruits and then joined the insurrectionists like his parents before him (until being brought in by Buck and Romeo).
> We now see Buck in Halo 5 but Romeo us still a Spartan IV out there somewhere.
> Daily lore lesson /end/

What about prequels, the same magic that made reach possible.

> 2533274849368039;8:
> > 2535459112121014;2:
> > Sorry to burst your bubble bud but alpha nine was disbanded after the rookie died
>
>
> Yup. Micky, Romeo, and Buck went to become Spartanot IVs as Dutch retired.
> Micky actually tried to kill fellow recruits and then joined the insurrectionists like his parents before him (until being brought in by Buck and Romeo).
> We now see Buck in Halo 5 but Romeo us still a Spartan IV out there somewhere.
> Daily lore lesson /end/

Micky wat? Thats even more stupid then Rookie dying.

Good thing I disregard all lore outside the main Halo games. I certainly enjoyed Reach’s campaign more.