Halo 5 News at PAX East 2015

Tomorrow is the first day of PAX East. Do you guys think we will see anything for Halo 5? And if we do what do you expect?

I expect PAX East to go South.

I don’t get it

It’s confirmed to be there but I imagine it’s just going to be the multiplayer beta for people to play.

Nothing has been revealed for a while. So they’ll probably have something new

According to the powers that be, there’s nothing new to see.

> Xbox @ PAX East
>
> PAX East in Boston is one of the premiere gaming shows - and Xbox loves to be there to mingle with fans! Visit our booth for exclusive gameplay on Halo 5 Guardians, Battlefield: Hardline, and amazing Indie games, and chances to win a custom Xbox One console and other great giveaways.

> Also, folks speculating on H5 content at PAX - it’s the same code as the Beta, more or less, so don’t expect anything new at PAX East.

> 2535471906694096;2:
> I expect PAX East to go South.

^lmao
You know it will. But we probably wont get any h5 news since 343 is concerned with the HCS and i predict EG to take the win. Although i hope Optic Gaming can get to the finals.

I checked the schedule and there’s no Halo 5. However there is Rooster Teeth (has been known to reveal Halo information before) and Halo 4 (I don’t know why it would be there)

The earliest we’ll likely see anything pertaining to the story side of Halo 5 is E3.

> 2533274886246836;8:
> and Halo 4 (I don’t know why it would be there)

I believe the PAX organizers run the console tournaments and want them to go as smoothly as possible. Given the issues with the MCC, running Halo 4 on Xbox 360s probably makes the most sense.

> 2533274884104399;9:
> The earliest we’ll likely see anything pertaining to the story side of Halo 5 is E3.

I agree. I think they want to focus on the Championship finals at PAX and collect raw material they can use at E3 and in future marketing efforts.

Maybe a new map revealed or a campaign tease during the grand finals at the earliest. As others have said, E3 would be the most likely time any actual new material will be shown.

An optimistic, but highly doubtful, thing that might be shown is to have people play the beta again but with the beta feedback changes implemented.

I think that it will only be beta gameplay for attendees to play with

I read somewhere that it will be the beta, BUT with new content. So we may get to see some new maps and weapons.

They have to reveal something new. I really hope that in the next few days they’ll release a Vidoc and reveal the release date.