Halo 5 needs to be on PC

If they really want Halo 5 to be a serious Esport, then it has to be on PC. I think it would actually help sales of the Xbox One rather than hurt it. Allowing this game to be released on PC would be a show of good faith, especially from a PC software company. Would be nice to have a cross play playlist, obviously cross wouldn’t work across the entire multiplayer. Forge would be amazing on PC and there would be some amazing maps and modes coming from it. Halo doesn’t have the numbers it used to and I think a PC release is what is needed for the continued success of Halo. Mostly I just want to play at work on my lunch break.

No. Just no. Halo 5 is pushing the xbox one to its limit. and it is an xbox only franchise since Halo 2. Releasing it on PC now would force it to become an entirely different game. Leave it where it is.

No.

Pc gamers always find ways to ruin games

Nope, H5G in its current state needs definitely a lot of things, but but a port is none of them.

Without split screen, the console isn’t special with Halo. The only difference between the two are performance.

Not a chance. Also wheres the logic in the belief that porting it to pc somehow increases xbone sales? Lol that doesnt make any sense.

I don’t think it would hurt sales. A couple people might not buy an Xbone because of it, but if a PC version helps with the popularity of the game it could sell more Xbones. Not everyone wants a PC, but they do want to play a popular game.

> 2533274832089275;2:
> No. Just no. Halo 5 is pushing the xbox one to its limit. and it is an xbox only franchise since Halo 2. Releasing it on PC now would force it to become an entirely different game. Leave it where it is.

What in the HELL are you talking about? The xbone’s limitations are all the more reason Halo 5 would benefit from a more powerful platform.

Still, let’s be realistic, OP: Microsoft won’t allow it. Halo is one of… well, probably the only reason to even own this compound fracture of a console, and they know it. The fact that Halo 2 was sabotaged as it was for its PC release ought to be all the proof you need.

Well, you made some decent points, and some not so decent points, and then you ended with your own selfish intentions… so I’m gonna vote No on this one.

> 2533274805919869;4:
> Pc gamers always find ways to ruin games

Well, you’re not wrong… entirely. But I would say gamers always find ways to ruin games.

Just look at the people making this game bad.

I think if Microsoft is supporting, developing, and manufacturing consoles it should remain an exclusive to that platform same with most of Microsoft studio developer games.

Not sure and I know this isn’t the same but can’t you stream games from your xbox one to a windows 10 device or is this something there still working on?

It has the potential of being able to be ported to PC because it runs on a Intel platform rather than PowerPC unlike previous Halo titles. However it, would not push sales of consoles, but rather the game itself.

If Halo was all about numbers, it would just be a multiplatform game like COD. But since Halo is an Xbox exclusive, it should stay just that…an xbox exclusive.

> 2533274808945466;14:
> If Halo was all about numbers, it would just be a multiplatform game like COD. But since Halo is an Xbox exclusive, it should stay just that…an xbox exclusive.

I will never understand why consumers defend a practice like console exclusivity. Holding a game hostage until you pay a 400 dollar ransom is good for the manufacturer, not you.

Eh no

That’s some odd logic there, OP.

However, I wouldn’t be against Halo for PC. The more platforms, the merrier.

It’s worked before.

> 2533274805919869;4:
> Pc gamers always find ways to ruin games

I completely have no idea what the hell you’re on about with this, but whatever.

OT: I’d love for a main Halo game to come on the PC in the first time in over a decade. Funnily enough I started playing Halo on the PC when I got it for Christmas with my first computer back in 2003 so it’d be right at home for me. So far in recent years we’ve had the two top down games and the upcoming Halo Wars 2 that is coming out for Windows 10 PC as well as Xbox. While I understand the want from MS to make the new games exclusive would it really hurt to see Halo make it’s previous installments on the PC? We’d love the MCC and if they give us the proper tools for UGC, we’ll take it very far on this platform.

“Look at me I spent more money than you so that makes me better”

controlling halo all with a mouse was fine in halo 1, but I do not want controls or even design choices changed just to support a community of “holier than thou” people.

I am a PC player too and I would give this one a big Nope!