Halo 5 needs this now

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

This isn’t a rant. This is a completely valid complaint/suggestion.
CTF and Strongholds NEED to become their own playlist outside of Team Arena. It’s been 3 months and as fun as Team Arena is, I want to be able to choose CTF or Strongholds whenever I want to play them. If I want to play nothing but Capture The Flag all day, I should be able to. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t. Players have no control right now when they want to play an Objective mode. You are forcing players to wait and play game modes that they might not want to even play at all, just so they can have the chance at playing the 2 modes.
It’s been too long. I don’t want to play Slayer anymore. I don’t want to play Breakout while looking for a match of Strongholds. Give the players what they want. Give us more freedom and options. Also, matchmaking needs better rotations if we’re not going to be able to vote or veto at all. I should never get the same map twice in a row. Breakout shouldn’t be in Team Arena either. It plays way differently than normal and it needs to be limited to it’s own playlist.
To any mods who might think of moving this thread somewhere else - I’m asking you not to do it, please. This thread is entirely about Halo 5 and discussions about Halo 5 and only Halo 5 will be taking place here. This thread is not limited to only Matchmaking. Discussions about the game modes themselves will take place here too. This is this thread’s home. Thank you.

Team Arena seems to be the “competitive” playlist of the game so I wouldn’t change that and I I don’t think we need two additional playlists for CTF and Strongholds. I can see making one Team Objective list, but nothing more. 343i should avoid having too many lists.

I agree, and it’s another reason you get quitters.

> 2533274810084839;2:
> Team Arena seems to be the “competitive” playlist of the game so I wouldn’t change that and I I don’t think we need two additional playlists for CTF and Strongholds. I can see making one Team Objective list, but nothing more. 343i should avoid having too many lists.

The list is too small if you ask me, especially once the holidays are over.

I completely agree with that. I dont care much about Strongholds, but CTF has to be additional playlist

I think that they should get rid of Team Arena and make a Team Objectives game type with Strongholds, CTF, Assault.

> 2533274955279381;5:
> I completely agree with that. I dont care much about Strongholds, but CTF has to be additional playlist

Someone else who doesn’t really like strongholds other than me and thinks Ctf is way better :slight_smile:

> 2535417088576556;6:
> I think that they should get rid of Team Arena and make a Team Objectives game type with Strongholds, CTF, Assault.

This. Also remove breakout from Team Arena

I like the mix just the way it is.