Halo 5 needs more good looking maps

Guys think about it! You remember when in halo 3 and 4 they had great looking maps, full of mistery and awesomeness!! That in my option made halo an awesome game, well of course I guess with the weapons and music and vehicles too. Now though in halo 5 they just seem I don’t know different and somewh,at ordinary. What do you guys think?

> 2535451146144181;1:
> Guys think about it! You remember when in halo 3 and 4 they had great looking maps, full of mistery and awesomeness!! That in my option made halo an awesome game, well of course I guess with the weapons and music and vehicles too. Now though in halo 5 they just seem I don’t know different and somewh,at ordinary. What do you guys think?

I agree, they are rolling out maps way too slow but on purpose. Trying to hold on to people since Divison most likely we lost 20 people in our team alone we all took hits losing folks to it. Then now Doom coming out with another year ending COD most likely they should start listening to users before not many left. I grinded for a week to this level 61 onl took me a week. Now I don’t even want to login because lack of maps, so repetitive.

They need more Covenant and Forerunner themed maps. Of the Arena maps, only three currently fit those categories, everything else is UNSC, and mostly interiors too. That’s why things seem so repetitive. Say what you like about Overgrowth and Riptide, but they have some pretty cool and unique aesthetics that help differentiate them visually. Thankfully we’re getting another Forerunner map in this coming update.