Halo 5 needs Map Voting!

I’ve been playing Halo 5 for a while now and I like the game. But it s missing one thing, and that is map voting in matchmaking. While playing, I’ve been in the same map like 5/6 times in a row without being able to skip it, especially in Warzone, and it gets annoying after a while just playing the same thing over and over again without being able to change it. Perhaps a voting system like Halo 4 should be added or at least Halo 3 where a map could be skipped at least once. Another idea could be like Titanfall system where the game assures that a map would not repeat until the rotation of all maps.

On a side note. One thing that also should be fixed is the ability to back out of a lobby after a map is selected.

Thank You.

Sorry,you must have missed one of the five hundred other threads, in which we came to the conclusion that map vote isn’t needed.

I hate the voting system.

I don’t mind the Veto though.

I dont think anyone ever voted for the map, they voted for the gametype. I personally only voted for BRs whichever map it was.

Hopefully one day we can have our beloved BRs back…

In my case I don’t really care which method is used. VETO system would be fine. I just want to be able to at least change one map instead of playing the same one like 92345678 times in a row. That is all.

> 2533274800197043;2:
> Sorry,you must have missed one of the five hundred other threads, in which we came to the conclusion that map vote isn’t needed.

wrong because the halo community seems to be split on the decision. also i’d take the veto system in a heartbeat

> 2533274800197043;2:
> Sorry,you must have missed one of the five hundred other threads, in which we came to the conclusion that map vote isn’t needed.

P.S. I like Voting to -_-

Didn’t care for voting or veto, I like the current system better.

It’s kind of annoying to play for an hour and never see Plaza, but the veto system is even worse. In Halo 4 you’d swear the only map was Haven!

should really put a vote system in

I prefer it the way it is, all I remember from voting is players quitting almost every time the vote didn’t go their way.

Yeah, put map voting in so every game can be the same map and game type!!! Good call!!

Holy crap, no. There does not need to be map voting. Just less trash maps in the playlists and even distribution.