Halo 5 needs LASO and speed running Achievements

What would everyone’s opinion be if 343 added Achievements for completing LASO and beating the campaign on legendary in under 3 hours for Halo 5? Besides the achievement maybe you should get emblems or special armor that you can show off to everyone.

It would be cool, however I’m not sure the speed-running community would be interested in them. From what I remember of Nak3d Eli’s last Youtube posts (He was a speedrunner who got banned due to his GT having the work Naked in it, even though he was endorsed and had been mentioned in an achievement in MCC), he said part of the reason he was done with speedrunning Halo 5 before he was banned (He had made vids about the first 2 levels) was that the level structure of the campaign kind of discouraged speedrunning and made it particularly difficult to complete the levels. I’m not 100% sure of what else he said because it’s been a while since I last watched his videos, but I remember him saying this.

for achievement completionists and people like myself speed running the legendary campaign in under three hours would be way too difficult for the time that we want to spend on a single achievement.

i think that laso campaign its cool

> 2535415305234137;3:
> for achievement completionists and people like myself speed running the legendary campaign in under three hours would be way too difficult for the time that we want to spend on a single achievement.

I just looked on Haloruns which shows the world record for all the games. Halo 5 's best record is currently at around 90 minutes so 3 hours is definitely doable since you have another 90 minutes for error and such. Halo 2 MCC which is considered extremely hard with sword glitching taken out and the envy skull nullifying your times if you use it has a world record of around 110 minutes was still doable for me. Some Achievements are meant to be hard they should be like that it make sure people feel accomplished for doing them. I don’t think that would be hard for people like you and me since you speedrun as well.

> 2535405116054664;2:
> It would be cool, however I’m not sure the speed-running community would be interested in them. From what I remember of Nak3d Eli’s last Youtube posts (He was a speedrunner who got banned due to his GT having the work Naked in it, even though he was endorsed and had been mentioned in an achievement in MCC), he said part of the reason he was done with speedrunning Halo 5 before he was banned (He had made vids about the first 2 levels) was that the level structure of the campaign kind of discouraged speedrunning and made it particularly difficult to complete the levels. I’m not 100% sure of what else he said because it’s been a while since I last watched his videos, but I remember him saying this.

There has to be some skips or despawns since the world record for Halo 5 is at around 90 minutes on legendary for beating it. Wow Eli got banned for having the word Naked in his username that’s pathetic was that Xbox Live or YouTube that banned him?

Speed running is fun, but after you do it, it seems to take alot away from playing the campaign normally