halo 5 needs bots for multiplayer

They are taking halo to a new lvl with this game and I love every change they have put in, but I simply can’t keep up with how competitive online is anymore. People are way too good and I don’t have the time to be that good. Call of duty has it so why not halo.

People will still buy halo but if the multiplayer turns people away because they can’t compete you will loose them to other games, more people would probably buy the game if you had more casual options.

I really hope this gets attention because ive played halo since day one but now I have a family and too many things to focus on I would love to get online with 3 friends and play bots so we can enjoy ourselves without getting humiliated.

Every body wins this way.

This comes up every single Halo game since (and including) CE. It’s not going to happen.

> 2592250499807011;2:
> This comes up every single Halo game since (and including) CE. It’s not going to happen.

Why not though? They never even address the problem

No?
No

Bots would be amazing. I never really enjoyed Gears of War multiplayer online but playing customs with bots either a friend and I versus the bots or 1v1 with 4 other bots on each team was a lot of fun. Adding bots to Halo 5 would increase the replay value soooo much. I would still play against real people most of the time but when things get frustrating (like only half of my shots registering leading to me losing 1v1s where I fire 7 bursts and don’t miss and the killcam shows the guy only firing 3 missed shots and one is through a wall- which btw is what is happening now in the Beta) then I could switch to fighting bots so its fun again. Please 343i?

> 2533274806630988;4:
> No?
> No

Can u give me a good reason why it’s not a good idea?

Sounds like a terrific idea. Lets have these bots never miss a headshot and have them know exactly where you are 24/7. You know… like how bots really are.

> 2535438713872599;7:
> Sounds like a terrific idea. Lets have these bots never miss a headshot and have them know exactly where you are 24/7. You know… like how bots really are.

Counter strike has bots and its still one of the most played shooter ever and it still has a huge competitive scene aswell. Why can’t halo be like this.

Maybe a good idea, but if the ranking system works there’ll be no need.

You’ll play against those at your skill level and have fun.

no need for them to waste time on bots.

Firefight
Campaign

The high level of AI required to properly emulate how to play Halo would mean you are still going to be humiliated, only you wouldn’t have lag or hax to blame…JK…
I think bots would be a fun way to warm up before going online, it always takes me a few games to get my eye in.

There are moments in like a local match where I would really like to have bots so it’s not just a 1v1 match.

Seriously though I think bots would be perfect because I love everything they have added to halo 5 but I can’t have fun in competitive multiplayer because im simply not good enough anymore, I dont want them to nerf anything in the game or remove anything but not everyone is going to be good at halo full stop. Even people they play several hours every day may still find it hard.

People complain that their teams dont pull there weight even if they try their hardest so give them a space to have fun with a video game, thats what they are intended to be …fun.

As long as they stay out of matchmaking, i have no issues with bots in customs

> 2602973356072471;14:
> > 2602973356072471;14:
> > As long as they stay out of matchmaking, i have no issues with bots in customs
>
> Yes I meant in customs not matchmaking

Could be cool in custom games but needs to stay out of matchmaking.

> 2533274910979950;5:
> Bots would be amazing. I never really enjoyed Gears of War multiplayer online but playing customs with bots either a friend and I versus the bots or 1v1 with 4 other bots on each team was a lot of fun. Adding bots to Halo 5 would increase the replay value soooo much. I would still play against real people most of the time but when things get frustrating (like only half of my shots registering leading to me losing 1v1s where I fire 7 bursts and don’t miss and the killcam shows the guy only firing 3 missed shots and one is through a wall- which btw is what is happening now in the Beta) then I could switch to fighting bots so its fun again. Please 343i?

want to know what else would make replay value great?

decent customs and forge.

Bots?? Get better OP, a MP with bots isnt a MP.
Or play Titanfall until the new GoW…

> 2533274795039145;1:
> They are taking halo to a new lvl with this game and I love every change they have put in, but I simply can’t keep up with how competitive online is anymore. People are way too good and I don’t have the time to be that good. Call of duty has it so why not halo.
>
> People will still buy halo but if the multiplayer turns people away because they can’t compete you will loose them to other games, more people would probably buy the game if you had more casual options.
>
> I really hope this gets attention because ive played halo since day one but now I have a family and too many things to focus on I would love to get online with 3 friends and play bots so we can enjoy ourselves without getting humiliated.
>
> Every body wins this way.

I actually would like this just relax to,def a good option to have.

> 2535410086209773;9:
> Maybe a good idea, but if the ranking system works there’ll be no need.
>
> You’ll play against those at your skill level and have fun.
>
> no need for them to waste time on bots.

Hopefully so.