Halo 5 needs armor sorting feature

Right now, my armory is a mess. I have no idea where the armors are and I can’t compare two sets of armor without scrolling through a quagmire of other armors. 343 should implement an organizational system like Halo: Reach’s where you have a main armor type and all the skins are categorized into it.

> 2533274872156802;1:
> Right now, my armory is a mess. I have no idea where the armors are and I can’t compare two sets of armor without scrolling through a quagmire of other armors. 343 should implement an organizational system like Halo: Reach’s where you have a main armor type and all the skins are categorized into it.

^ Great idea, i also have the problem with every time you open after closing it the armory it puts you in the beginning rather than where you left off or w/e armor you have equipped.

True!
Totally agree with that!

At the bare minimum they at least need to make the controller bumpers in the Armory instead of scrolling through the different categories of items, make them scroll left/right a full page of armors at a time. It’s annoying to have to hold right on my analog stick forever each time I get a new armor just to go see it without applying it previously.

Yup…something, pls

Posted this a week ago and everyone was like “really why do you care.” Lol

Go to collection instead of spartan appearance
They are at least sorted by rarity there and you can equip it from there

agree

> 2533275010968401;7:
> Go to collection instead of spartan appearance
> They are at least sorted by rarity there and you can equip it from there

You can’t see it on your spartan in the collection. Also, It doesn’t sort the similar armors together, they’re still a mess.