Halo 5 needs Action Sack NOW!

First Of All ,I have a confession. I had never ever played the gametype Action Sack until this past weekend in any Halo EVER. I just didn’t think that I would enjoy it. The truth was I really didn’t know what Action Sack really was. I’m mostly a BTB player. But after discussion last week on here. I realized exactly what Action Sack is. So I played it on MCC. OMG , DAYUMM!!! Its fun. Its Crazy fun. One game was nothing but King of the Kill with Thrusters and Swords. Another was Capture the Flag with Light rifles only and no shields.Another was Slayer but with Rocket launchers and Spartan lasers only. I could go on and on. I played on maps that I have never seen on in any other halo Game type. It is the most fun I have had with MCC since I bought it(which i bought at launch). HALO 5 DESPERATELY NEEDS THIS.

Glad you liked it. I feel it was best in Halo 3 and hasn’t been the same since with watered down versions. I think “needs” is a strong word, but yeah options are good.

It all started back in the halo 2 days. Action Sack had my favorite gametypes including fiesta (two random weapons at spawn and king of the hill, no respawn time), plasma punchout (plasma pistol spawn no other weapons - team slayer), and I think shotty snipers made it’s debut there as well.
There were a bunch more but I can’t remember them.

Yes unranked action sack / fiesta playlist plz. one of the best playlists ever to just relax in and have fun with some random weapons. Plus with the amout of weapons in h5 could be very fun. Damn it a be even better if they added req weapons as some of the random weapons for that playlist lol. epic fun tbh needs to happen now!

> 2533274800197043;2:
> Glad you liked it. I feel it was best in Halo 3 and hasn’t been the same since with watered down versions. I think “needs” is a strong word, but yeah options are good.

I agree. I said needs because as it stands, All the other gametypes in Arena and Warzone seem so serious. Warzone is the most frustrating gametype when losing I have ever played. Fun when winning, but the worst when losing. Action Sack should also be non-ranked. Also the description of it in the game should use the word wacky and non-serious so newcomers will have a better idea of what it is.

> 2533274804786783;3:
> It all started back in the halo 2 days. Action Sack had my favorite gametypes including fiesta (two random weapons at spawn and king of the hill, no respawn time), plasma punchout (plasma pistol spawn no other weapons - team slayer), and I think shotty snipers made it’s debut there as well.
> There were a bunch more but I can’t remember them.

Fiesta is the game mode that inspired my forge Bloodbath map in Halo 4. Random spawning weapons and action sack was just so much fun.

This game type could also have 4 vs 4 Banshees. Which I have never seen in public gametypes.

All I want for Christmas is my Action Sack.
My Action Sack.
See my Action Sack.
Gee, if I could only have my Action Sack.
Then I could wish you, "Merry Christmas.” ♫♫♫

Social playlists in 2 week aint it?. Lets get asking for it.

Action Sack, absolutely! Fiesta should also make a return in a social playlist.

I think adding these will give us more opportunity to play/test weapons too. I have several that I never use (like the plasma caster) because I don’t want to use the REQ points on a weapon that I’m not that good with yet.

Also would like:
Infection
Swords
Oddball

> 2713552811194443;10:
> Action Sack, absolutely! Fiesta should also make a return in a social playlist.
>
> I think adding these will give us more opportunity to play/test weapons too. I have several that I never use (like the plasma caster) because I don’t want to use the REQ points on a weapon that I’m not that good with yet.
>
> Also would like:
> Infection
> Swords
> Oddball

Dude the King of the Hill match with Swords and thrusters was one of the funnest and funniest times I have had with Halo in a long time.

Bump

I personally loved Action Sack from MCC, my friends and I spent many hours on the playlist. I hope we can get a playlist similar to Action Sack in this month’s update or an update in the near future.

> 2533274825101441;11:
> > 2713552811194443;10:
> > Action Sack, absolutely! Fiesta should also make a return in a social playlist.
> >
> > I think adding these will give us more opportunity to play/test weapons too. I have several that I never use (like the plasma caster) because I don’t want to use the REQ points on a weapon that I’m not that good with yet.
> >
> > Also would like:
> > Infection
> > Swords
> > Oddball
>
>
> Dude the King of the Hill match with Swords and thrusters was one of the funnest and funniest times I have had with Halo in a long time.

This mode was one of my favorites from the playlist. Also the slayer match with binary rifles and swords only was pretty fun, I believe it was called Ninja Assassins? I cannot remember exactly.

omg, fiesta with REQ weapons? That would be epic. Would be nice to see what a lot of those weapons do since I barely have any unlocked. Unplayable content that is just sitting there

Action Sack was an amazing playlist especially when looking for a playlist to strictly have fun playing and not worry about K/D, rank, score, etc. The problem with trying to implement an Action Sack playlist into Halo 5’s matchmaking is that there are so few gametypes and so few customizable options. I’d rather see the options we miss (game types, fiesta options, etc.) to let us have free reign over the settings before seeing a playlist worked into matchmaking that really doesn’t encompass what we want.

Fiesta classic was my favorite in MCC, every time you spawn it’s a surprise ^^