Halo 5 needs a Lan patch updated immediately

So I been playing halo since I was like 7 or 8, and I just wish you guys could make a system link patch to allow local gaming a possibility again in halo 5 not wait for 6, because i dont want to wait that long and trying to go through online services is really aggravating from lag and when I was playing in the E3 Fan fest event they had a couple weeks ago it was the worse lag I have ever experienced. Which was at the microsoft store in santa monica, the lag had me losing my mind. Also not having split screens and all that is total baloney and a marketing trick to get people to buy individual consoles, which ultimately killed halo for a lot of people because back in halo 1 days when there were systems linked together with huge lan partiers, that’s when the party really began, I had a sense of a small halo community that loved halo now it’s all about ranks, friends don’t mean anything anymore. Everyones always so pissed about losing and deranking so hard with little to none payouts for victory in the csr system. I was champ 24 now i’m dimond one, just feel like its a little bit unfair for the ones who dedicated the time and effort into a game to be unrecognized the next second. Anyways back then we would say gg and shake hands now people are forming in mouth out of rage. for a lose and defriending someone completely. Halo has definitely ruined some relationships. but back then it made so many friendships. haha and I say this seeing it happen first handXD really funny stuff. btw I came first in the tournament and won 2 tickets to e3. So excited to be their this year can’t wait. If there is lan we can bring the country together again. Like halo did back in the day. Its the most american thing you can do. Play halo for 48 hours straight with your friends and have a strict diet of pizza and soda most of all beer.

The Xbox One doesn’t support system link like its predecessors; it seems too archaic and it’s too late to incorporate this feature at this moment in time. Besides, you also need a screen - computer monitor or television screen - for each and every console on hand. It’s simply not practical.

I just today compiled some information up here that goes over LAN/System Link and the Xbox One(which you can go read because nobody’s replied yet! Shameless advertising) and a simple patch can’t really implement local network play in the same capacity that the 360 or OG Xbox did.

For starters, System Link as a native feature is nonexistent on the Xbone. Basic LAN is still achievable, but the Xbox One still requires a connection to LIVE in order to “validate” these inter-system connections. Latency in theory will be reduced, but internet and a gold subscription is still required regardless.

Conversely, System Link on the OG Xbox and 360 were 100% offline functions. A patch to Halo 5 could technically allow LAN, but not as you knew it in previous generations.

You think it’s not possible but when it comes to computer programing. It’s the matter of putting forth time to script a simple partition, which wouldn’t even need a huge overhaul of xbox one’s systems. Its not really archaic I feel like that system was pretty sophisticated if you asked me. Back then. Because think about the processes the xboxs where making within a local network. I just think microsoft is listening to the military to much about hackers. And repurposing xbox’s for malicious activities. but who cares. Everyone knows terrorist were fabricated buy the government to create fear mongering ,war and profiting off of war. making revenue system that would jack up gas prices by 5 times and tax people more for funding a war for oil in the middle east and pocket every 7 dollars out of the 8 towards the war. We need lan asap. like by tomorrow. Or the government wins. We can’t let that happen now can we. We the people need lan. To unit in basements all across america. To talk about future plans to overthrow government. or at least cut the rich out of its dealings.

Mr classica, you understand exactly what I’m talking about my boy. yes. I think they should also implement a full offline system just for lan halo HCS 100!% LAG FREE CUSTOMS. We live in the year 2017, if there is a will. There is a way.

> 2535422945767923;4:
> You think it’s not possible but when it comes to computer programing. It’s the matter of putting forth time to script a simple partition, which wouldn’t even need a huge overhaul of xbox one’s systems. Its not really archaic I feel like that system was pretty sophisticated if you asked me. Back then. Because think about the processes the xboxs where making within a local network. I just think microsoft is listening to the military to much about hackers. And repurposing xbox’s for malicious activities. but who cares. Everyone knows terrorist were fabricated buy the government to create fear mongering ,war and profiting off of war. making revenue system that would jack up gas prices by 5 times and tax people more for funding a war for oil in the middle east and pocket every 7 dollars out of the 8 towards the war. We need lan asap. like by tomorrow. Or the government wins. We can’t let that happen now can we. We the people need lan. To unit in basements all across america. To talk about future plans to overthrow government. or at least cut the rich out of its dealings.

Yeah. No.

This is Halo Waypoint. Not your political soapbox.