Halo 5 NEEDS a File search / Sharing System

I can’t be the only one who feels this way. 343 has made an absolutely AMAZING Forge mode in Halo 5, but the lack of file sharing has rendered Forge almost useless.

What is the point of these amazing forgers spending hours, days, sometimes even weeks on a single, amazing map, but only getting to share it with a handful of people?

My favorite thing about Halo has always been the community forge creations and with the addition of the new forge it should be bigger and better than ever, but without a means of communication, there is no community. I always assumed the purpose of forge was to allow the circulation of community created content and add replay value to the game. They included a file sharing system when forge first came out in Halo 3, so why get rid of it? It seems like a vast waste of resources to make the best forge mode they’ve ever made not include a file sharing/searching system. It seems so unfinished and unprofessional.

It’s a hassle and a nuisance to both the creator of the map and the person who downloads it to have to deal with the receiving and sending of individual friend requests, just to play one map.

343 is not only hurting Halo players, but themselves on this. Its things like this that make you lose return customers. They knew A LOT of people were upset about the way Halo 4 and especially the MCC turned out. Halo 5 was 343’s chance to show that they can make a really good Halo game, but they’re blowing it over all small things that make Halo so different.

With the release of forge, they had mention they will work on a better file browser/sharing system for the next update. They release this, if I may call it a thing, only so there would be a way to actually get map from forgers.

It’s coming… when!!! We’ll never know but I sure know theyr are working on a better UI for forge

I’ve heard speculation about it, but I haven’t seen the actual statements. Not that it matters if they don’t release an expected timeline for the completion of this project.

> 2533274814715273;3:
> I’ve heard speculation about it, but I haven’t seen the actual statements. Not that it matters if they don’t release an expected timeline for the completion of this project.

Forge devs are working on it, but they don’t have an ETA of when it’s going to drop

should have been in the game in the first place. Just like countless other things…