Halo 5 Needs A Custom Games Update.

I feel that Halo 5 Overall lacks in custom games. Yeah the forge is amazing but it cannot be used to its full potential due to the lack of custom games availability. We need to bring back a lot of the old custom games and one of those being one we all asked for, infection. I don’t know why the game type didn’t come with the release of the game but it needs to come back as well as a lot of other game types.

Maybe we can unlock custom games if we buy enough REQ packs.

> 2533274905097737;2:
> Maybe we can unlock custom games if we buy enough REQ packs.

“Unlocked the infection req after 100 packs,” it’s going to fill the forums… lol

> 2533274905097737;2:

This made my day.

> 2533274905097737;2:

don’t give them any ideas, 343 will put anything in those REQ packs

Never liked infection, but more options could never hurt!

> 2533274905097737;2:

Quote of the month! Lol

Yeh we need race and infection. Already made afew race and infectin maps, but there just sitting there doing nothing right now becuase no game types. Imbh halo survives on its custom games as much, if not more as it does with its mp. Like msot games a game lives or dies on how active the community is. Having next to no gametypes for forge right now isnt helping.
It has to be the number one priority for the nxt h5 forge update. That and a community playlist. Hell add afew community maps each week, add it to the community update and make it a thing people can get behind, it will also help get people into forging in hopes there map will be put on the community rotation. Also its a good thing to see whats popular for future updates and playlist.

Make it happen

I think they are scared people will like KOTH more than Strongholds, Assault more than Breakout. And Infection/Griffball more than Warzone Assault.

I agree, I don’t understand why we haven’t had a halo game with a custom game search feature since HALO 1 ON PC

We also need a custom games lobby… Idk how but people should start up games that they can join in. Instead of a invite in. Although there might be trolls… But if the community is strong then we won’t get jerks and leavers.