Halo 5 NEEDS a Co-Op Survival Mode

Halo 5 Should have a type of survival mode, I know a lot of people enjoy survival modes and would definitely find a survival mode appealing. Most survival modes are extremely fun and can be replayed a lot on that thought that you could do better than last time. I think it would also extend the life cycle of Halo 5 by a decent amount. I think it would also be pretty easy for them to make. Ideally we would want the Flood to be the survival enemies. But I doubt 343 will do that. So they could use the Forerunner AI and Covenant forces already in the game, then put them on a Wave based respawn after the last wave was completed. They could also maybe scatter Armour abilities around the map. Hey, maybe they could also include REQ stations to the survival so you have another way to use your REQ cards and by trying to get to the higher rounds you will use up more cards, then it would make the players play longer to get their REQs back, then the player restarts the cycle again. The higher the round or time, whatever sort of direction they would want to take this mode in, the more REQ Points you get. So it would also be a good way for a player to receive and earn more REQ Points than ever possible in any Warzone or Arena match. It could be 4-Player Co-op like the campaign, use the same Revive feature as the campaign and the different difficulties in the campaign just in an ever increasing style. Damn 343 everything you need to make it is already there! Please do this it would extend your games life cycle by so much.

So basically Horde mode like in Gears of War?

This should have been in the game day one.

> 2533274802932721;2:
> So basically Horde mode like in Gears of War?
>
> This should have been in the game day one.

Yeah it should have been, but better late than never right?

I agree.

It’s called Firefight.

Didn’t you hear of it? You must be a newcomer to the Halo series.

At least you now know one reason why several of us can’t wait for Halo: Reach to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One: because it has Firefight! :slight_smile:

Preach, brother. Preach.

> 2533274819964902;5:
> It’s called Firefight.
>
> Didn’t you hear of it? You must be a newcomer to the Halo series.
>
> At least you now know one reason why several of us can’t wait for Halo: Reach to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One: because it has Firefight! :slight_smile:

Lol I the Halos I didn’t play were Reach (Much) and ODST :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fact game developers need to cater to the what the us (the gamers want). How can the previous version of games have better features then there predecessors how can you move forward as a gaming franchise if you’re moving backwards. Think about it you guys are hurting yourselves, losing veteran players and giving out a bad example to newcomers by doing stuff like this. Please you guys have such a promising future just get the job done.

AGREED!!