Halo 5 NASCAR Sponsorship

So two NASCAR drivers are racing Halo 5 paint schemes in two weeks at Kansas. Dale Jr. is racing a Master Chief inspired car and Jamie McMurray (probably spelled wrong) is racing a Locke inspired car. I’m probably the only person in the world who loves both NASCAR and Halo, so I think this is really cool. You can go to @DaleJr on Twitter to see the cars.

Don’t care for NASCAR, but that’s actually pretty awesome!

> 2535415710012035;1:
> So two NASCAR drivers are racing Halo 5 paint schemes in two weeks at Kansas. Dale Jr. is racing a Master Chief inspired car and Jamie McMurray (probably spelled wrong) is racing a Locke inspired car. I’m probably the only person in the world who loves both NASCAR and Halo, so I think this is really cool. You can go to @DaleJr on Twitter to see the cars.

Don’t worry, you’re not!

Although I think you and I might be like two of the three people left that like NASCAR period, after it was so popular 10 years ago or so.

Hello, gents!
You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:

I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!

> 2717573882290994;4:
> Hello, gents!
> You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
>
> I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!

This is probably the last thing I thought I’d see you excited for. I love it. :slight_smile:

Southpark’s NASCAR episode popped in my head when I saw this thread. It’s cool that they are advertising in different mediums, but I’m not a big fan of NASCAR. Going in circles for hours on end isn’t my idea of a good time, let alone watching it. Racing with actual turns? I’ll watch a few races.

Purdy kewl. I’ll be sure to watch. This may be the first time I actually root for Dale Jr.

#KyleBuschFTW

> 2535447317427844;6:
> Southpark’s NASCAR episode popped in my head when I saw this thread. It’s cool that they are advertising in different mediums, but I’m not a big fan of NASCAR. Going in circles for hours on end isn’t my idea of a good time, let alone watching it. Racing with actual turns? I’ll watch a few races.

We’re gonna b goin in a oveel den turnin to tha left!

Love that episode.

> 2717573882290994;4:
> Hello, gents!
> You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
>
> I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!

He didn’t deserve it, but that’s the reality of this Chase system!

> 2535447317427844;6:
> Southpark’s NASCAR episode popped in my head when I saw this thread. It’s cool that they are advertising in different mediums, but I’m not a big fan of NASCAR. Going in circles for hours on end isn’t my idea of a good time, let alone watching it. Racing with actual turns? I’ll watch a few races.

As funny as that episode was, unfortunatly a driver typically needs to have an affluent background to make it big time. And there’s a lot more to it than just circles, but it certainly looks like that on the service. That would be like saying Halo’s only about shooting people :wink:

> 2717573882290994;4:
> Hello, gents!
> You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
>
> I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!

Wow this guy likes NASCAR? holy crap the world must be ending.

My boy Gordon retiring o well. Like the cars for Halo 5 for sure.

Ewww JR… #FANBOYJRTHREAD

Should be interesting seeing those two cars in Kansas, I wonder if Gamestop will have something Halo 5 on Gibb’s #20 Ixfinity car… We shall see
#JG24

> 2535415710012035;9:
> > 2717573882290994;4:
> > Hello, gents!
> > You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
> >
> > I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!
>
>
> He didn’t deserve it, but that’s the reality of this Chase system!

He really didn’t. I’m bittersweet toward this format. It’s exciting, but it can be really unfair at times.
Jimmie is out, but Newman is in? It’s just not right! Newman was like 1 point away from being champion last year and he hasn’t won a race in over 2 years. Ridiculous lol.

> 2533274800962187;11:
> > 2717573882290994;4:
> > Hello, gents!
> > You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
> >
> > I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!
>
>
> Wow this guy likes NASCAR? holy crap the world must be ending.
>
> My boy Gordon retiring o well. Like the cars for Halo 5 for sure.

Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, sucks to lose Gordon. It’d be nice for his legacy to win this year, but I’d prefer Jr takes it.
I’d guess Harvick will, though. Guy is unstoppable.

What if Jr and Jamie have a battle on the track? Chief better win!

> 2717573882290994;13:
> Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, it’s not even the whole “hate new Halo” thing. For just absolutely no reason I can describle, I just never, ever would have picked you for a NASCAR fan. I also had no idea you were Canadian. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Totally not a bad thing! Just surprised me. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;14:
> > 2717573882290994;13:
> > Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Nah, it’s not even the whole “hate new Halo” thing. For just absolutely no reason I can describle, I just never, ever would have picked you for a NASCAR fan.
>
> Totally not a bad thing! Just surprised me. :slight_smile:

Hahaha, I have a strange array of passions, I’ll admit.
When I get into things, I go pretty far with them; I’m not really a dabbler :slight_smile:

> 2717573882290994;15:
> > 2533274796457055;14:
> > > 2717573882290994;13:
> > > Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> > Nah, it’s not even the whole “hate new Halo” thing. For just absolutely no reason I can describle, I just never, ever would have picked you for a NASCAR fan.
> >
> > Totally not a bad thing! Just surprised me. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Hahaha, I have a strange array of passions, I must admit.

Hey, no judgment here. Like I said earlier, I think it’s actually really neat. I don’t understand it or enjoy it but clearly there’s a good size chunk of fanbase that does and it’s great to see the marketing reaching out to all aspects. :slight_smile:

> When I get into things, I go pretty far with them; I’m not really a dabbler :slight_smile:

All or nothing kind of deal? I can respect that. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;14:
> > 2717573882290994;13:
> > Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> Nah, it’s not even the whole “hate new Halo” thing. For just absolutely no reason I can describle, I just never, ever would have picked you for a NASCAR fan. I also had no idea you were Canadian. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
>
> Totally not a bad thing! Just surprised me. :slight_smile:

Racist.

I’m kidding. Don’t ban me.

> 2533274796457055;16:
> > 2717573882290994;15:
> > > 2533274796457055;14:
> > > > 2717573882290994;13:
> > > > Why is somebody who hates new Halo but likes NASCAR so strange?! This question goes out to you too, Snick! :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > >
> > > Nah, it’s not even the whole “hate new Halo” thing. For just absolutely no reason I can describle, I just never, ever would have picked you for a NASCAR fan.
> > >
> > > Totally not a bad thing! Just surprised me. :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Hahaha, I have a strange array of passions, I must admit.
>
>
> Hey, no judgment here. Like I said earlier, I think it’s actually really neat. I don’t understand it or enjoy it but clearly there’s a good size chunk of fanbase that does and it’s great to see the marketing reaching out to all aspects. :slight_smile:
>
>
>
>
> > When I get into things, I go pretty far with them; I’m not really a dabbler :slight_smile:
>
>
> All or nothing kind of deal? I can respect that. :slight_smile:

Go big or go home!

I’m too aggressive to come off as Canadian, eh? (that eh was not actually planned :-/)

Maybe this is why I can’t connect shots in MCC!

> 2717573882290994;4:
> Hello, gents!
> You’re not the only ones… but I may be the only CANADIAN who loves both Halo and NASCAR :wink:
>
> I’m heartbroken my boy Jimmie was eliminated this week, so I’m now following Jr. Glad to see he’ll be rocking Master Chief!

As long as you still love hockey.

My season started today. But the Oilers lost.

Im interested in seeing what this Locke car looks like.