Halo 5 multiplayer

I’m not sure about everyone else but as for me I’m loving the multiplayer for halo 5! I haven’t finished the campaign yet but I will finish it soon and then do it on legendary for the lone wolf achievement!

I miss the beta it felt a lot better to me but 343i will adjust as any company does post-release so things should get better. I’m hoping they at least compromise to a middle ground between where we are now and what beta was.

> 2535454399843171;2:
> I miss the beta it felt a lot better to me but 343i will adjust as any company does post-release so things should get better. I’m hoping they at least compromise to a middle ground between where we are now and what beta was.

as someone who played the beta, I’m quite liking it. It’s satisfyingly different. Something about the movement and gun mechanics have a kind of halo 1/2 feel. And I absolutely adore the pistol

Im surprised at how much information i retained form the beta. Unfortunately it means all the changes are quite jarring to me. The radar and thrusters especially.

The multiplayer is awesome, dare I say halo 3esk. I haven’t even started the campaign and don’t plan to for awhile. The absences of bugs and quick matches are a huge plus. The mechanics are perfect. The quickness and speed are balanced by the damage of a headshot. I just hope they don’t try to shuffle the deck at all.

I finished the campaign the first day it was out(working on legendary now) i like the multiplayer so far besides the lack of a vote system for the maps.

I have enjoyed the multiplayer as well, I am very satisfied.

I miss Team Doubles :frowning: