Halo 5 Multiplayer Suggestion thread

I Know you have all seen me on the forums but i half to push on this halo 5 must return to halos classic core if not the game will fail again and the population will be just as bad as halo 4’s population currently is. The community does not want halo to use things that most other shooters halo should be its own thing different from all other fps games 343 i give you guys credit for trying something new but it doesn’t work you can tell from the huge population drop since release!

However i do agree somepeople like halo 4s/halo reachs core of multiplayer so what i recommend is splitting the multiplayer 1 half should on the main menu should have a tab called multiplayer the other tab should be called classic multiplayer so halo 5 well have the best of both worlds and will please everyone!

<mark>Be sure to make a beta for halo 5 you saw what happen to halo 4 when it didnt have a beta lots of bugs, glitches, non weapon balancing, csr not in game etc.</mark>

Ok here is what you should do for the classic part of the multiplayer for ranked playlist use old school playlist such as lone wolves no sprint, no ordnance, no loadouts you start out with brs/ars only, make weapon spawns spawn in the same spot on a timer,no radar, put power ups on the map instead of AAs. than use team snipers, and maybe swat with brs only, and of course team slayer using the same settings for lone wolves. ALSO PUT THE CSR RANKS IN GAME ONLY FOR RANKED PLAYLIST .also USE OLD SCHOOL HALO MAPS such as Sanctuary, lockout, the pit, guardian etc.

Than for classic social playlist make playlist such as social slayer, rumble pit multi team, classic infection, team objective, classic action sack etc. and use something like halo 3s progression ranking system based of xp. For the slayer settings use ar/br only starts, radar on, no loadouts, no ordnance, bring back descope, make weapon spawn in the same spot on a time bring power ups instead of armor ability’s.

Ok now for the multiplayer part which is halo 4/halo reachs core.

For social playlist in multiplayer use the same ones u got know with the same settings but improve it add new stuff, weapons, AAs stuff like that new maps you know what im saying and also new playlist but use the ranking system from halo reach or create a new one that is better than the halo 4s and reachs. BRING BACK CLASSIC HALO PLAYLIST

Now for ranked playlist use playlist that have sprint, ordnance drops, game loadouts etc. but use something like the v4 settings and have ghostayme make them. Use playlist such as team throwdown, add a competitive free for all.

LIST IDEAS BELOW!!!

<mark>Shout out to Burgerweiner on twitch.tv for suggesting this!!</mark>

I disagree with a few things. Radar should be in the normal classic modes. Another thing is they should be split in one multiplayer section. Rather than having their own spots on the multiplayer menu.

I don’t really agree with bringing back so many old maps. Sure bring back maybe 1 or 2 gems, but 343 should be creating new maps that everyone loves and not just old ones that worked.

> I disagree with a few things. Radar should be in the normal classic modes. <mark>Another thing is they should be split in one multiplayer section. Rather than having their own spots on the multiplayer menu</mark>.

Than the playlist would be cluttered and clunky if all mixed together the ui is easier to when 1 tab says multiplayer and the other says classic multiplayer

> > I disagree with a few things. Radar should be in the normal classic modes. <mark>Another thing is they should be split in one multiplayer section. Rather than having their own spots on the multiplayer menu</mark>.
>
> <mark>Than the playlist would be cluttered and clunky</mark> if all mixed together the ui is easier to when 1 tab says multiplayer and the other says classic multiplayer

It really wouldn’t. Halo 3’s was fine. So it would be no problem if it was done but named classic instead of rank and Infinity instead of social.

1. No flinch
  2. No recoil
  3. No bloom
  4. Forunner vehicles
  5. Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
  6. Easy weapons seperated from skill based weapons
  7. In game Leaderboards
  8. In game Ranking System
  9. In game Clan System
  10. More gametype options
  11. Pre-unlocked emblems, only Armor and weapon skins should be unlocked
  12. Segregation
  13. Segregation
  14. Segregation
  15. More Segregation
  16. In game list of Halo pros and Events
  17. Efforts of increasing the awareness of e-sports

Ranked Classic
Snipers
Doubles
FFA
Team Hardcore
Singles

Social Classic
Muti Team
SWAT
Big team Battle
Team Obj
Team Slayer
Action Sack

Social Infinity
Team slayer
Flood
Rumble Pit

Also, tricks that take skill like, Melee + Pulse grenade BXR, Improved Spring jumping, Built in super throw etc.

> 1. No flinch
> 2. No recoil
> 3. No bloom
> 4. Forunner vehicles
> 5. Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
> 6. Easy weapons seperated from skill based weapons
> 7. In game Leaderboards
> 8. In game Ranking System
> 9. In game Clan System
> 10. More gametype options
> 11. Pre-unlocked emblems, only Armor and weapon skins should be unlocked
> 12. Segregation
> 13. Segregation
> 14. Segregation
> 15. More Segregation
> 16. In game list of Halo pros and Events
> 17. Efforts of increasing the awareness of e-sports

This man is goat

> 1. No flinch
> <mark>2. No recoil</mark>
> 3. No bloom
> 4. Forunner vehicles
> 5. Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
> 6. Easy weapons seperated from skill based weapons
> 7. In game Leaderboards
> 8. In game Ranking System
> 9. In game Clan System
> 10. More gametype options
> 11. Pre-unlocked emblems, only Armor and weapon skins should be unlocked
> <mark>12. Segregation</mark>
> <mark>13. Segregation</mark>
> <mark>14. Segregation</mark>
> <mark>15. More Segregation</mark>
> 16. In game list of Halo pros and Events
> 17. Efforts of increasing the awareness of e-sports

1. Flinch is better than descope
    2)Didnt the halo 3 BR have recoil? And the SMG?
  2. Why no bloom?
    12-15)The hell is this?
  3. The only “Easy” weapon is the Boltshot.
  4. WUT?
  5. WUT? Like Grifball?

> > 1. No flinch
> > <mark>2. No recoil</mark>
> > 3. No bloom
> > 4. Forunner vehicles
> > 5. Halo Reach Grenade Launcher
> > 6. Easy weapons seperated from skill based weapons
> > 7. In game Leaderboards
> > 8. In game Ranking System
> > 9. In game Clan System
> > 10. More gametype options
> > 11. Pre-unlocked emblems, only Armor and weapon skins should be unlocked
> > <mark>12. Segregation</mark>
> > <mark>13. Segregation</mark>
> > <mark>14. Segregation</mark>
> > <mark>15. More Segregation</mark>
> > 16. In game list of Halo pros and Events
> > 17. Efforts of increasing the awareness of e-sports
>
> 1) Flinch is better than descope
> 2)Didnt the halo 3 BR have recoil? And the SMG?
> 3) Why no bloom?
> 12-15)The hell is this?
> 6) The only “Easy” weapon is the Boltshot.
> 16) WUT?
> 17) WUT? Like Grifball?

For 16 and 17, he’s talking about competitive Halo. So, if Halo 5 makes it into the MLG circuit, he wants the awareness of it raised. Currently, Halo 4 is on AGL, a smaller organization. I agree with most of his stuff actually.