Halo 5 Multiplayer Not Working! :(

so I’ve been restarting my box and Internet and the Halo app for an hour now- war zone just sits and spins when I try to boot it up and arena states there is an issue with finding a dedicated server… My internet is fine- what’s going on and is anyone else having similar issues? :cry:

I’m having the exact same problem

I can’t believe the servers are down ALREADY! come on 343, this is supposed to be redemption for 4 being terrible, and mcc matchmaking not working for moths!!! Could.you give us a break please?

Getting hung up on dedicated server issues.

Same problem in arena and no req available now

Same here. I think servers might be down.

Didn’t know I was spending $80 just to sit here and wait for severs on the second day really 343

The game is just giving us the MCC experience… Cough 343 is incompetent, fact, proof, repeat… There hasn’t been one thing they have done that has ever been better than mediocre, seriously if I was Phil Spencer I would be holding a huge investigation of that entire studio after 3 months of what happened with MCC but maybe there was a reason to let that slide… At this point though I would investigate them because of the amount of money it took to make such an incredibly mediocre game. No the game isn’t bad it just isn’t AAA.

Well I’m somewhat glad (not for you guys) that others are experiencing issues and it’s not just me or my hardwares/ internet. Although I agree- it’s literally been a day and already down is annoying… Hopefully it’s fixed soon though.

Day 2, and servers are already down :(. I know everyone’s trying to get on right now, but 343 should have had servers ready. By the shear number on pre orders alone should have told them to expect over loads of people logging on.

Looks like MCC round 2 to Me

> 2533274798485375;8:
> The game is just giving us the MCC experience… Cough 343 is incompetent, fact, proof, repeat… There hasn’t been one thing they have done that has ever been better than mediocre, seriously if I was Phil Spencer I would be holding a huge investigation of that entire studio after 3 months of what happened with MCC but maybe there was a reason to let that slide… At this point though I would investigate them because of the amount of money it took to make such an incredibly mediocre game. No the game isn’t bad it just isn’t AAA.

I don’t feel the game itself is bad- it’s got great fundamentals- although some may argue with the story- but it’s trying to set up for 6- but 343 does have some major issues and the fact they haven’t released a halo game yet since the full take over that has been consistent or reliable is highly upsetting. I’ve been a huge fan oh halo for years…but honestly I think I had less trouble out of my dsl Internet , servers, and consistency in 2004 with Halo 2… And it’s over ten years later. No excuse.

Hope it is fixed soon

I was hoping they would have learned, been prepared, had backup plans b,c,d,e, and catastrophe. I can only come to the conclusion that 343 just doesn’t care. Do some coding, get the money…once they got it, no rush to do anything except go out and spend it, hence why 343 probably doesn’t EVEN KNOW thier servers are down…I see no responses from them.

This is the type of -Yoink- that makes me wanna go and get my money back.

I think it is time for 343 to find a replacement for their GM.

hello,
so halo was working great on release day then all of the sudden the next day, it only lets me play slayer playlist and nothing else. The other playlist free for all and all that are non existant. Warzone doesn’t have any playlist either. Says some code FBerror something.
Please help

I am having the same problem. I get a message that says.

ATTENTION
Unable to connect to the Halo 5: Guardians Lobby Service.

> 2533274841735994;18:
> I am having the same problem. I get a message that says.
>
> ATTENTION
> Unable to connect to the Halo 5: Guardians Lobby Service.

I was having the same issue until I completely shut down my Xbox. I held down the button then unplugged it after I shut down. When I restarted it my mm worked again.

Mine worked when the game was released, but now is no longer working. It will set the game up then, just before its about to load up, I’ll be kicked back into the home screen :frowning:
Really annoying because I was enjoying H5 a lot, but now the thought of it pisses me off -__-