Halo 5 Multiplayer Merits/Medals

Hey all,

after playing a Halo 5 for a little while now I have not been able to yet achieve any Legendary Medals on slayer… the highest I have got is Rare, such as “Top Gun” “Triple Kill” “Power Player” “Killing Streak” etc. and I was wondering what the list of medals are of anything that was higher than Rare status.
If someone could explain what the Legendary medals are and how to get them that would be great! Also anything else higher than rare medals. I have done a bit of research but nothing really shows up that helps.

Thanks all.

Medal list, there is only normal, rare and legendary medals, sadly in that list is not specified the kind of medal, only the description to get it

Any of the Hexagonal Purple medals are Legendary. Anything above at or above a Killtrocity for a multikill is Legendary. A few Objective ones are as well, like scoring 3 flags in a match, Extinction in Breakout, etc.

> 2533274795739611;3:
> Any of the Hexagonal Purple medals are Legendary. Anything above at or above a Killtrocity for a multikill is Legendary. A few Objective ones are as well, like scoring 3 flags in a match, Extinction in Breakout, etc.

Thanks ether help! Much appreciated.

> 2533274890267936;2:
> Medal list, there is only normal, rare and legendary medals, sadly in that list is not specified the kind of medal, only the description to get it

This helps a lot! Thank you for the help.

Assasination spree : 5 assasinations in a row
too much fun : get 3 killjoys in a row
impossible : 50 kill spree
better luck next time : get 3 show stoppers in a game