-- Halo 5 Multiplayer Map Packs --

Hello!

Has there been any word or announcement from 343i regarding when they plan on releasing any map packs? I know that they are planning on it and that the first 15 maps will be free but I’m just curious if there was anything I missed. Such as what maps? legacy maps? New maps? Also I know it’s only been a week since the game released but to be honest, if it’s only been a week and all the maps seem stale then that says something. I feel like I play the same 3 maps every night. Anyway, thanks to anyone who reads and responds to this.

EDIT – I found an IGN article that dates the release at “June 2016” but does not list what maps are to be expected. Do they really expect people to wait 9 months to play more than just 3 maps in Slayer?

Justin , Signing off. VividSnow

I believe you misread the IGN article. June 2016 is the end of DLC that has been planned. I believe the first DLC pack arrives in December.

> 2533274991067213;2:
> I believe you misread the IGN article. June 2016 is the end of DLC that has been planned. I believe the first DLC pack arrives in December.

Ah, you are correct! I just hope some Legacy maps get released. Thank you!