Halo 5 multiplayer idea.

Ok this is my idea, in order to keep old fans AND new fans happy, 343 needs to get rid of loadouts entirely. And armor abilities (since we know they are here to stay in Halo, and no amount of complaining will fix it) should be pick up-only items ith specific place on the map where they spawn. that way we all get to use the good old halo strategy of map control to obtain them. same goes for weopons, they should once again spawn in a specific location with certain set respawn times. I think this would make the use of armor abilies much more fair and would add some interesting team strategies. what do you guys think? oh and 1-50 rank system needs to be VISIBLE IN GAME this time around.

> Ok this is my idea, in order to keep old fans AND new fans happy, <mark>343 needs to get rid of loadouts entirely</mark>. And <mark>armor abilities</mark> (since we know they are here to stay in Halo, and no amount of complaining will fix it) <mark>should be pick up-only items</mark> ith specific place on the map where they spawn. that way we all get to use the good old halo strategy of map control to obtain them. same goes for <mark>weopons, they should once again spawn in a specific location with certain set respawn times</mark>. I think this would make the use of armor abilies much more fair and would add some interesting team strategies. what do you guys think? oh and <mark>1-50 rank system needs to be VISIBLE IN GAME</mark> this time around.

1. Loadouts are here to stay. personally I dont have a problem with them. just some weapons need to be nerfed.

2. why would you reduce the AA again. that would just set the game back years.

3. we have power weapon for that reason.

4. we have one coming out in april

Most of your points would set the game back in years and halo would actually loose fans believe it or not.

Halo must press on not fall back.

What happened to a mix of old and new? It sounds like you just want Halo 3 back.

Loadouts, AAs, and ordnance need to be gone entirely. Their sole purpose is to reduce skill gap and drag lesser players back up to the mean, while annoying players above the mean by bringing them back closer to it. That’s why it’s only the lesser players who defend them.

Weapon attachments is something that could fit nicely in their place, since they actually keep the emphasis on gunplay while keeping skill and map control at the forefront. Place them on the map like equipment. And bring powerups back as well.

> Most of your points would set the game back in years and halo would actually loose fans believe it or not.

This is false.