Halo 5 muliplayer thoughts

Had a few goes on the Halo 5 mulitplayer beta.

to me; its missing that Halo / Halo 2 muliplayer goodness.

first off; respawn times seem a lot longer. When i get killed in the game, i want to get right back into the action, not hang around what seems like forever.

second and most importantly, the guns are too powerful. What happened to the days of emptying an entire clip at your foe and needing to go in for some close combat punching action. Cant get anywhere near anyone to punch now. Too much like COD.

i do like the run; boost dodge etc. Thats a good improvement.

I love the Halo 5 beta! If the real game is this good there is no doubt it will be the greatest of all the Halo games. I don’t see much wrong with the game besides a couple bugs, but maybe the only reason I feel so is because I’m unstoppable.

Its missing that frantic, give it all youve got, do or die, down to the wire feeling.

no doubt it will be a good game, just it will feel more like COD than Halo.

i agree. good post

You claim to like Halo 2, yet you think the respawn time is longer? You want to jump right back into the action? Halo never had immediate respawn until Halo 4. Death clock is back in H5, and it’s the perfect length. The kill times are a bit fast with the automatic weapons, but the BR and DMR still take as long to kill someone as in any other entry.

Personally, I’m loving the game. It’s a return to form for the Halo franchise.

> 2765156556931263;1:
> Had a few goes on the Halo 5 mulitplayer beta.
>
> to me; its missing that Halo / Halo 2 muliplayer goodness.
>
> first off; respawn times seem a lot longer. When i get killed in the game, i want to get right back into the action, not hang around what seems like forever.
>
> second and most importantly, the guns are too powerful. What happened to the days of emptying an entire clip at your foe and needing to go in for some close combat punching action. Cant get anywhere near anyone to punch now. Too much like COD.
>
> i do like the run; boost dodge etc. Thats a good improvement.

My thoughts exactly ! and I really hate that shield delay when you sprint or boost.