Halo 5 MP experience

First of all, I want to like Halo 5, but the story was a letdown and the multiplayer is too glitchy. I have a decent internet connection and can play other games just fine. I could play Halo: Reach and Halo 4 smoothly. Now when Halo 5 came out I could also play it and have little to no glitches. When the first update came out in November that’s when I started having problems. I couldn’t use man cannons, vehicles, or use the sword and on top of that, I could not perform the assassinations too. Everything just glitches out and next thing I know I’m dead and the guy who killed me has my sword or vehicle. The man cannons shoot me across and then I end up back in front of it again. Now all this happens if I do get to play. About 90% of the time I get the famous “could not find server suitable for your fireteam”. This is really -Yoink!- be off. Does anyone have a way to get around the server issue and do you think the games is getting glitchier with each update?

P.S sorry for my bad writing

I don’t really know if there’s a way to get around the server issue and I’m not sure if it might be just you experiencing this. I don’t really have issues with lag or glitches as that -Yoink- barely occurs for me. I hope your playing experience improves tho :slight_smile:

I have no issues with online matchmaking being glitchy or lagging. Are you sure it isn’t your connection?

I think 343 removed region lock so a lot of people have been getting games lagging like crazy

> 2533274852660538;3:
> I have no issues with online matchmaking being glitchy or lagging. Are you sure it isn’t your connection?

Maybe, but when I go back to Halo 4 or any other game it plays smooth or little bit of lag.

> 2533274857736276;5:
> > 2533274852660538;3:
> > I have no issues with online matchmaking being glitchy or lagging. Are you sure it isn’t your connection?
>
>
> Maybe, but when I go back to Halo 4 or any other game it plays smooth or little bit of lag.

That’s on 360 so that is a lot different than xbox one you need a better connection for xbox one than the 360

I luckily have avoided connection issues both before and after swapping ISP I really hope thing pick up for you.

Not really had any issues other than ones that I’m certain are caused by connections on my side, especially not issues with mechanics like man-cannons, vehicles and weapons. Hope your experience improves, do you know anyone else who lives near you that experiences these issues?

> 2533274857736276;1:
> First of all, I want to like Halo 5, but the story was a letdown and the multiplayer is too glitchy. I have a decent internet connection and can play other games just fine. I could play Halo: Reach and Halo 4 smoothly. Now when Halo 5 came out I could also play it and have little to no glitches. When the first update came out in November that’s when I started having problems. I couldn’t use man cannons, vehicles, or use the sword and on top of that, I could not perform the assassinations too. Everything just glitches out and next thing I know I’m dead and the guy who killed me has my sword or vehicle. The man cannons shoot me across and then I end up back in front of it again. Now all this happens if I do get to play. About 90% of the time I get the famous “could not find server suitable for your fireteam”. This is really -Yoink!- be off. Does anyone have a way to get around the server issue and do you think the games is getting glitchier with each update?
>
> P.S sorry for my bad writing

How the hell can you play Halo Reach? For a while my Xbox One did not work for some reasons I will not get into here and I decided to play Reach. The servers are worthless at this point. Every game was full of lag no matter what my preferences were and I had never experienced this kind of lag when I played Halo 5. Maybe it is my internet but it doesn’t make sense that something that runs bad for you works fine for me but something that runs bad for me runs fine for you.

buddy that sounds like your connection is -Yoink-.

Ok, I live in New Mexico on the Navajo Reservation. I test my connection speed for my home internet, it jumps from 1.3 to 3.9 mps. Still have that server issue, though. Now when I play with my phones hotspot which is 1.5 mps and I don’t get that server problem. which is weird

Normally my game runs great, no glitches or issues, but I do notice problems whenever I’m uploading on my network. If my OneDrive is syncing new files my game gets real laggy. Maybe check your network traffic with your PC next time you play.