Halo 5 mp beta 2

I just don’t understand why 343 is releasing the game unfinished.
Gametypes missing:
Team Doubles
One flag
Assault
Koth
Oddball
Team Snipers
Clan Matches
Ricochet
Multi team
Extraction
Infection
Griffball
Btb
Territories (strongholds is kind of like this)
Hardcore
Action sack
Forge not a gametype but still missing at launch
Not sure if I am forgetting any others.

The game looks like it has made very good changes and the campaign looks great but why release with so many missing playlists? It will only hurt the population and the longevity of the game and why breakout is in arena is beyond me.

missing and not in MM are not the same thing. now if at launch someone loads up a custom game and these gametypes are not there, then, you can complain

Let’s not start this crap again.

Also, it’s Grifball. Grif was very specific how his names has a single F.

These are just the launch playlists. Look at each game’s initial playlists at launch, compared to what the final incarnation ended up being.
Playlists come and go. It’s almost a guarantee. Playlists can be a consolidated a bit a launch to ensure healthy MM populations and prevent playlist dilution.

Halo 3 Playlists available at launch
Ranked:

• Lone Wolves - Team Slayer - Team Objective - Team Tactical - Team DoublesSocial:

• Rumble Pit - Social Slayer - Social Skirmish - Big Team Battle - Multi Team - Social DoublesReach Playlists at Launch

• Rumble Pit - Team Slayer - Team Objective - Multi-Team - Big Team Battle - Invasion - Firefight - Score Attack - Team Arena - Doubles ArenaHalo 4 Launch Playlists

• Infinity Slayer - Big Team Infinity Slayer - Dominion - Regicide - Flood - Capture the Flag - Oddball - King of the Hill - Team Slayer ProNotice the lack of SWAT, MLG, Snipers, Infection, Grifball, Action Sack, etc?

Most of those (with the exception of H4 with Flood) were added later, after the game was released.
They aren’t doing anything out of the ordinary. Every release is like this and it shouldn’t really be a surprise.

To be fair, many of these gamemodes will come, fun party gamemodes will be in the weekly playlist they’ve said this. As far as CTF and One Flag goes, they will be in the same playlist, as they have before, if its not there then there will be a problem. Big Team Battle. This alone doesn’t even need to be in the game do to WarZone and is the reason its not coming at launch. It will most likely come out later probably around the time as forge, along with a lot of these gametypes. Forge is also not coming at launch, but that is because that individual team needed more time, not point in holding the launch of the game when everything but forge is done. It would be different if it was campaign or Arena.

^^
And to add to that, we have rotational weekend playlists, we dont know which playlists they plan on being weekend events.

Halo 5 in 2 weeks…dont care how many playlists are here at launch.

> 2533274865708979;2:
> missing and not in MM are not the same thing. now if at launch someone loads up a custom game and these gametypes are not there, then, you can complain

Ok I will give you that, but why not have them in mm at launch? People will play new gametypes no matter what.

Grifball is the epitome of stupid.

They’re probably trying to get the game out the door as soon as possible while still being functional. I’m looking forward to campaign more than anything else as are many others. I’d rather they release the game in working order as opposed to as busted as Batman for PC.

> 2743710844422774;8:
> > 2533274865708979;2:
> > missing and not in MM are not the same thing. now if at launch someone loads up a custom game and these gametypes are not there, then, you can complain
>
>
> Ok I will give you that, but why not have them in mm at launch? People will play new gametypes no matter what.

two possible reasons:

1. To allow the community to grow within the set playlists then slowly expand out, keeping content and mode fresh for the next few months

2. Probably didnt have enough dev time to finalize everything just yet.

> 2533274807544947;9:
> Grifball is the epitome of stupid.

Sometimes stupid is the best kind of fun.

> 2533274807773315;4:
> These are just the launch playlists. Look at each game’s initial playlists at launch, compared to what the final incarnation ended up being.
> Playlists come and go. It’s almost a guarantee. Playlists can be a consolidated a bit a launch to ensure healthy MM populations and prevent playlist dilution.
>
> Halo 3 Playlists available at launch
> Ranked:
>
> - Lone Wolves
> - Team Slayer
> - Team Objective
> - Team Tactical
> - Team Doubles
> Social:
>
> - Rumble Pit
> - Social Slayer
> - Social Skirmish
> - Big Team Battle
> - Multi Team
> - Social Doubles
> Reach Playlists at Launch
>
> - Rumble Pit
> - Team Slayer
> - Team Objective
> - Multi-Team
> - Big Team Battle
> - Invasion
> - Firefight
> - Score Attack
> - Team Arena
> - Doubles Arena
> Halo 4 Launch Playlists
>
> - Infinity Slayer
> - Big Team Infinity Slayer
> - Dominion
> - Regicide
> - Flood
> - Capture the Flag
> - Oddball
> - King of the Hill
> - Team Slayer Pro
> Notice the lack of SWAT, MLG, Snipers, Infection, Grifball, Action Sack, etc?
>
> Most of those (with the exception of H4 with Flood) were added later, after the game was released.
> They aren’t doing anything out of the ordinary. Every release is like this and it shouldn’t really be a surprise.

Reach had 11 playlists and halo 5 has 6 and that’s including two warzone playlists. Reach came out in September of 2010 and Halo 3 came out in 2007 with more variety by a long shot. Where are the ranked and unranked playlists?

> 2533274799135257;12:
> > 2533274807544947;9:
> > Grifball is the epitome of stupid.
>
>
> Sometimes stupid is the best kind of fun.

Haha I don’t like it either but there are a lot of people who do.

The click-bait is strong with this one.

> 2533274805095781;10:
> They’re probably trying to get the game out the door as soon as possible while still being functional. I’m looking forward to campaign more than anything else as are many others. I’d rather they release the game in working order as opposed to as busted as Batman for PC.

That makes the most sense to me, don’t want another MCC but why not just delay it then?

> 2533274799135257;3:
> Let’s not start this crap again.
>
> Also, it’s Grifball. Grif was very specific how his names has a single F.

Haha

> 2533274807544947;9:
> Grifball is the epitome of stupid.

No u!

> 2533274807773315;4:
> These are just the launch playlists. Look at each game’s initial playlists at launch, compared to what the final incarnation ended up being.
> Playlists come and go. It’s almost a guarantee. Playlists can be a consolidated a bit a launch to ensure healthy MM populations and prevent playlist dilution.
>
> Halo 3 Playlists available at launch
> Ranked:
>
> - Lone Wolves
> - Team Slayer
> - Team Objective
> - Team Tactical
> - Team Doubles
> Social:
>
> - Rumble Pit
> - Social Slayer
> - Social Skirmish
> - Big Team Battle
> - Multi Team
> - Social Doubles
> Reach Playlists at Launch
>
> - Rumble Pit
> - Team Slayer
> - Team Objective
> - Multi-Team
> - Big Team Battle
> - Invasion
> - Firefight
> - Score Attack
> - Team Arena
> - Doubles Arena
> Halo 4 Launch Playlists
>
> - Infinity Slayer
> - Big Team Infinity Slayer
> - Dominion
> - Regicide
> - Flood
> - Capture the Flag
> - Oddball
> - King of the Hill
> - Team Slayer Pro
> Notice the lack of SWAT, MLG, Snipers, Infection, Grifball, Action Sack, etc?
>
> Most of those (with the exception of H4 with Flood) were added later, after the game was released.
> They aren’t doing anything out of the ordinary. Every release is like this and it shouldn’t really be a surprise.

I feel that this post argues against your own point. How come last gen console Halos have more playlist options at launch than a next gen Halo game? There are 5 different Halo’s that provided an abundant amount of feedback on what the consumers liked and disliked. The average launch playlists from just these three games was 10, but Halo 5 provides 7, which is 3 short of the average. I feel this is a major surprise.

> 2743710844422774;16:
> > 2533274805095781;10:
> > They’re probably trying to get the game out the door as soon as possible while still being functional. I’m looking forward to campaign more than anything else as are many others. I’d rather they release the game in working order as opposed to as busted as Batman for PC.
>
>
> That makes the most sense to me, don’t want another MCC but why not just delay it then?

Microsoft probably poured tremendous amounts of resources to make sure H5 is out for the holiday season. This is a very important time for xbone console sales.