Halo 5 most likely will not be the next Halo!

Ok first off ill start by saying this is a repost of an older post of mine. But in interviews i saw i heard Frankie say that the “Reclaimer Trilogy” (Halo 4,5, and 6) will take place over the course of 10 years. so i doubt Halo 5 is going to be next. and wouldnt you guys want to wait for them to make Halo 5 for the next xbox? the next Halo game will most likely be a spinoff or if they really want to make people happy, a game closer to Halo 2/3 without loadouts and actual Halo style maps that we know and love.

So the next game may actually be a halo game. Thank you im so sick of spin offs first reach now reach 2.0. In all seriousness though i will wait a few months to see if the next halo game is actually a halo game

Or we can just have a new Halo game once every 3-4 years and have them be good with original ideas instead of just rehashed games like how so many other modern shooters do it.

Does that mean I can have another offshoot like reach to kick -Yoink- as me in?

'Cause i’m all for that.

Its already been confirmed that they have been prototyping material for Halo 5. Besides I want them to take as long as possible to make the game, so that it will be a finished and balanced game. 3-4 years can greatly improve everything and give them more breathing space.

I think their plan is to always have a Halo project release every year. So unless they plan on finishing the trilogy in 2014, of coarse Halo 5 would not be the next game released.

a halo 2 remake was already confirmed.

> a halo 2 remake was already confirmed.

Sauce… erm… Source?

> I think their plan is to always have a Halo project release every year. So unless they plan on finishing the trilogy in 2014, of coarse Halo 5 would not be the next game released.

A yearly release, if anything can, will kill the series, and I hope that Microsoft doesn’t force such a thing on 343. The only reason Activision is even able to do this with Call of Duty is by contracting multiple developers (3 now, counting their recent purchase of Neversoft) to give each one a longer development cycle for their next game.

Yes but they canceled the project.

It was actually explicitly denied, with Frankie saying that they did a remake of CE because it made sense, and that 343 doesn’t have plans to remaster other games, so unless you have a source to the contrary, I’m calling BS.

I speculate halo 5 will be another Reachtard hybrid like Halo 4. 343 basically set the tone for any future halo’s, so it’s over as far as I’m concerned . I certainly won’t be pre-ordering any any future sequels. I already wasted $60 on halo 4 and I’ve been playing H3 since December.

> > a halo 2 remake was already confirmed.
>
> It was actually explicitly denied, with Frankie saying that they did a remake of CE because it made sense, and that 343 doesn’t have plans to remaster other games, so unless you have a source to the contrary, I’m calling BS.

It’s not BS and Halo 2 will be remade since there is already hints on Halo Reach with the Anniversary Map Pack and the last Terminal if you find all 10 of them you unlock the 11th one. I guess I have to remind everyone this yet again!!

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH CEA OR ALL THE TERMINALS TO UNLOCK THIS!!

A campaign based off spartan ops? Like a download add on to H4?
Just maybe

If they release a game by next year i’m hoping its not necessarily a remake but something like it using the graphics from halo 4 just more old halo stuff like no loadouts and such. basically a game for the older fans so there will be Halo 4 for the newcomers who dont like skilled games and the one im talking about that will cater to the Halo vets., and i dont think it would take that long to make

BUMP

> > > a halo 2 remake was already confirmed.
> >
> > It was actually explicitly denied, with Frankie saying that they did a remake of CE because it made sense, and that 343 doesn’t have plans to remaster other games, so unless you have a source to the contrary, I’m calling BS.
>
> It’s not BS and Halo 2 will be remade since there is already hints on Halo Reach with the Anniversary Map Pack and the last Terminal if you find all 10 of them you unlock the 11th one. I guess I have to remind everyone this yet again!!
>
>
> SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED THROUGH CEA OR ALL THE TERMINALS TO UNLOCK THIS!!

I’m saying that statements from 343 devs have said otherwise. I’ve seen the terminal, but it doesn’t prove much, and it can’t argue with the testimony of the developers themselves.