Halo 5 - More Armor Customizations

Hi i’m Kenu and I love playing Halo (mostly Halo 5). I’m just thinking out loud… but I was thinking if maybe we could be able to separately be able to customize our spartans differently, as in being able to customize the shouder armor separately, leg armor separately, torso armor, arm armor, helmet (this one is good though), visor (this is aready good too), and just maybe separate jet-booster customization… IF available. If it is too hard to do im so sorry for taking your time up, have a great day, and thank you for listening to my question.

You’re about two years 6 months too late on that commentary mate.

well im srry man, but maybe it can be an update?.. possibly

or dlc

> 2533274927694444;3:
> well im srry man, but maybe it can be an update?.. possibly

Perhaps you don’t understand what he meant. 343i is no longer giving Halo 5 free updates, or updates of any kind for that matter. Halo 5 DLC doesn’t exist, everything is content updates for it.

have separate armor spartan customization in halo 6, how about that, unless 343 is already done with halo 6 and just adding the details… hmmmmmmmmm… dont know, hopefully they can add this effect

and i get the no more halo 5 updates thing

Yeah Halo 5 is done now. But hopes for a better Halo 6 are high.

And on another note try not to spam your own thread. You can edit your posts.

oh… ok thanks

I thought black undersuit was gonna make it into halo 5? Gives some more customization to the game

whitch “black under-suit”???, In HALO 4?

It’s more like Reach’s customization options then

oh… ok, I never played reach, I want to, same thing goes for halo 5 beta, and halos 1 and 2 I never got around to, I have played HALO 3, HALO 3 ODST, HALO 4, and HALO 5…, and hopefully HALO 6, IF and/or WHEN it comes out… that is another question for Microsoft Studios and/or 343 Industries… ^v^

> 2533274927694444;6:
> have separate armor spartan customization in halo 6, how about that, unless 343 is already done with halo 6 and just adding the details… hmmmmmmmmm… dont know, hopefully they can add this effect

Also… hopefully they (can/are able to) add every armor piece to halo 6, like more reach armor (master chief=reach), or halo 3 ODST recruit armor too, and bring back split-screen, WITH the option to be an elite like in Halo 3… Maybe

> 2533274927694444;14:
> > 2533274927694444;6:
> > have separate armor spartan customization in halo 6, how about that, unless 343 is already done with halo 6 and just adding the details… hmmmmmmmmm… dont know, hopefully they can add this effect
>
> Also… hopefully they (can/are able to) add every armor piece to halo 6, like more reach armor (master chief=reach), or halo 3 ODST recruit armor too, and bring back split-screen, WITH the option to be an elite like in Halo 3… Maybe

The thing is, I think that 343 want to ‘monsterize’ the elites, kinda like the Brutes.
Having said that, since they’ve re-introduced the Brutes in with Wars 2, they might bring back playable elites, here’s hoping :3

It was weird that they did what they did. They had that on reach and halo 4 but took it away in halo 5. I still have no idea why

Personally if I was designing the customization UI, I would make it like this;
Allow armour customization of shoulders, knee guards, torso and helmet. But it could also be possible to customize the forearms, lower legs (if separate from knee guards) and the thighs.
For the variants, you would unlock the armour pieces’ model first (be it using Req system, individual purchase, achievements, or whatever system), then you would unlock the variants, which would be applied with the armour (like selecting a skin)
For fthe visors, If you wanted to get rid of the unlock of individual visors, you could select the colours used, and then select a mesh for how it would look on the visor (direction of colour, strength, all that stuff) but that would only be if you reeeeeally wanted to go in-depth with visors, which I don’t really think is neccesary.
As far as emblems and stuff go, I’m kinda indifferent, but I think unlocking rarer ones via unlocks would be a nice, smaller way of showing off.
And that’s all the stuff I could think of for customization, so I probably ended up missing out a lot of stuff, but that’s the stuff I wanted to talk about.

the whole customisable options for armour is poor in halo 5 . Reach did it a lot better . Hopefully this will be addressed in halo 6 . I would like to be able to customise loadout & req weapons too so that you can have a favourites list and be able to access them quicker in warzone. The inability to customise your own emblem is awful and when this was replaced with just boosts it made it feel lazy too.

Dang… you guys are just… mythic… with details and/or otherwise

still though i do agree