halo 5 monthly player count since halo 3?

link here (even before halo 5 was free to play)

well if I’m being honest I thought halo 5 had the lowest player base. That’s why I thought they didn’t bring in more playlists.

The article says since H3. Still, good news overall.

Hi I’m The population thread. Please feed me.

> 2533274989334266;2:
> The article says since H3. Still, good news overall.

sorry I just took the title from a site

Thanks for the vine. I wish they posted info like this on WP as well.

Well Halo 5 has done nothing but drop it’s price and they are giving it away (even though it was a week). Also when i looked in the thread all i saw was bravos word, not a couple of graphs or anything.

> 2533274860062662;6:
> Well Halo 5 has done nothing but drop it’s price and they are giving it away (even though it was a week). Also when i looked in the thread all i saw was bravos word, not a couple of graphs or anything.

I thought even the haters would be proud of seeing Halo 5 do well in terms of population… I guess this is what separates people who provide constructive criticism in the form of hate and those who just blatantly hate on the game.

Thank you Bungie for creating the best Halo yet! wait a minute…

> 2533274928710760;7:
> > 2533274860062662;6:
> > Well Halo 5 has done nothing but drop it’s price and they are giving it away (even though it was a week). Also when i looked in the thread all i saw was bravos word, not a couple of graphs or anything.
>
>
> I thought even the haters would be proud of seeing Halo 5 do well in terms of population… I guess this is what separates people who provide constructive criticism in the form of hate and those who just blatantly hate on the game.

It’s not that I’m not proud to see Halo 5’s population rise. It’s i343’s PR.

Remember Halo 4’s first ever DLC?
There was an error and it was free to download for non-season pass owners for a few hours I think.
Some channels said it was an error, then the official statement was that it was a 14 day free trial of the DLC. Nothing advertised before hand and the time it was free was very short.

Remember the Wheelchair spartan?
Remember the first ever Community Feedback poll?
Remember the sales talk?
Remember the talk about player retention?

If you have a graph bar with two bars, one 50,5 percent and one 49,5 percent, and zoom in a lot on the difference it can be made to seem huuge.

It’s fun that Halo 5’s population is up now, but why is it?
What will happen to it in the short run? In the long run?
Even then, how do we know it’s up without seeing some actual data on it?

The MP is better than 4 and Reach so that is to be expected. The lack of map variety is still a huge issue and they need to add a social playlist for people who don’t want to play competitive nonstop. This game is a step in the right direction though.

Going to redirect this to the population thread: Official Halo 5 Population Thread