HALO 5 MISSIONS

Did ya like the halo5 campaing, i did just a little i really dident like how they made cortana a bad guy i really think 343 messed up on that do ya guys think

It wasn’t as bad as people say it was. Sure, the cliffhanger was almost of the same impact that Halo 2 had, but I still enjoyed it.

Finally finished it last night, I was a little confused at the end but I still really enjoyed it. The thing I like most about it is the frequent checkpoints and the fact that there is ammo everywhere. I have never bothered to try legendary solo playthroughs before but I’m like 4 missions into a solo play through this game and loving it.

I didn’t like it at all for its really short campaign missions and its lack of a real Chief vs Locke rivalry. Really misleading after all of the ads, talks, and cover of the game itself. And yes, the levels were short, maybe a third as long as levels in Halo 2. Blue team missions were the only normal sized missions so in a way, we did get Chief and Locke 50/50.

> 2533274852660538;2:
> It wasn’t as bad as people say it was. Sure, the cliffhanger was almost of the same impact that Halo 2 had, but I still enjoyed it.

The problem with Halo 5’s cliffhanger game is that nothing actually happened. At least in Halo 2 we stopped the activation of Delta Halo from Tartarus in a little boss fight. Oh yeah, the boss fights in Halo 2 were actually original, all three of them. Warden Eternal gets old fast.

I don’t believe they are really trying with the Campaigns any more, Halo 4 at least had Spartan Ops, which I assume Warzone was based on. I would like a game when it’s as chaotic as Spartan Ops. Nah this game, like nearly every other first person shooter is all about the multiplayer, thankfully WarZone is good!

Some of the huge plot holes bother me, like Halsey and Palmer hanging out like everything is cool. The levels and gameplay are top notch though, I can see myself playing it over and over again in the future.

> 2533274857577417;4:
> I didn’t like it at all for its really short campaign missions and its lack of a real Chief vs Locke rivalry. Really misleading after all of the ads, talks, and cover of the game itself. And yes, the levels were short, maybe a third as long as levels in Halo 2. Blue team missions were the only normal sized missions so in a way, we did get Chief and Locke 50/50.

There’s a thread floating around discussing how 343 didn’t mislead us at all. “The greatest hunt in gaming history” could be the beginning of the hunt for Cortana. Part of the promos for Halo 5 were to “hunt a hero” and “finding a traitor”. All along, this could be Cortana and not Chief.