HALO 5 MISSION 15 BUG, GAME NOT FINISHABLE

This is a re-reference to : https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-5-mission-15-bug-help/545aafea-7510-4fb1-b051-2123e85d81d2/posts

This has clearly been a bug for at least a month or since May, depending on US-date ordering or not (cmon guys - get the forum to use month names, not numbers. How hard is this??).

This Halo bug has just prevented me from finishing the game, and frankly I’m pretty “miffed” (that’s the mild word - insert 4 letter word here instead).

As far as I can see this is a quality issue with the game. They’re aware that enemies can become stuck, as you’re likely to find on any complex map as this final map is.

The quality issue is that they’re aware of the problem, or at least will acknowledge that it can occur - yet there’s nothing within the game to resolve it by for example looking to see if an enemy can actually move.

This is poor quality control somewhere, because it truly shouldn’t take longer than one effort-week at most to create a fix for this in some early iteration of the game (Halo 3) perhaps that checks to see if an enemy can’t move when I wants to.

So - who is the person responsible for this, and how do we both obtain their contact details and then get them to fix it?

Frankly - I’m really feeling very much like not bothering with any future 343 games, because I’m just not interested in getting to the end of the game yet never being able to finish it on the last mission. That’s just many different kinds of annoying.

I mean, the game has only been out since October 27, so it hasn’t been a glitch since may. That’s November 5th, and the rest of the comment has happened to me too.

I have not encountered this problem during my playthrough near when the game was released

this is happening to me as we speak, I get all the way here on solo legendary and now I’m stuck, I’m pissed. This needs to be resolved asap, its ridiculous. This didn’t happen when bungie was in charge.

Weird. I played through, see solo, legendary, with no issues.

> 2533274827930071;4:
> this is happening to me as we speak, I get all the way here on solo legendary and now I’m stuck, I’m pissed. This needs to be resolved asap, its ridiculous. This didn’t happen when bungie was in charge.

Yeah, Bungie never had glitches

/s

> 2533274809541057;6:
> > 2533274827930071;4:
> > this is happening to me as we speak, I get all the way here on solo legendary and now I’m stuck, I’m pissed. This needs to be resolved asap, its ridiculous. This didn’t happen when bungie was in charge.
>
>
> Yeah, Bungie never had glitches
>
> /s

I still remember the glitch free good old days, what year was that?

I finished the campaign solo and legendary, without issues.

You may need to restart the level. Painfully annoying yes or even uninstall the game and reinstall it. My buddy had a similar experience with the same area. He did what i suggested and it worked for him on heroic.

> 2533274806371849;9:
> You may need to restart the level. Painfully annoying yes or even uninstall the game and reinstall it. My buddy had a similar experience with the same area. He did what i suggested and it worked for him on heroic.

Or you could use speedrun strats. A very cool and attractive young man discovered that bringing the warthog into that room, driving it up on one of the guardrails of the ramps such that the wheels are spinning but you’re not moving and jumping out allows you to fall through the floor, skip that room entirely, and drop directly onto the final objective to finish the game.

Your game will crash to a black screen afterwards though, so just be ready for that.

> 2533274823519895;10:
> > 2533274806371849;9:
> > You may need to restart the level. Painfully annoying yes or even uninstall the game and reinstall it. My buddy had a similar experience with the same area. He did what i suggested and it worked for him on heroic.
>
>
> Or you could use speedrun strats. A very cool and attractive young man discovered that bringing the warthog into that room, driving it up on one of the guardrails of the ramps such that the wheels are spinning but you’re not moving and jumping out allows you to fall through the floor, skip that room entirely, and drop directly onto the final objective to finish the game.
>
> Your game will crash to a black screen afterwards though, so just be ready for that.

Game crashing? No thanks.

> 2533274823519895;10:
> > 2533274806371849;9:
> > You may need to restart the level. Painfully annoying yes or even uninstall the game and reinstall it. My buddy had a similar experience with the same area. He did what i suggested and it worked for him on heroic.
>
>
> Or you could use speedrun strats. A very cool and attractive young man discovered that bringing the warthog into that room, driving it up on one of the guardrails of the ramps such that the wheels are spinning but you’re not moving and jumping out allows you to fall through the floor, skip that room entirely, and drop directly onto the final objective to finish the game.
>
> Your game will crash to a black screen afterwards though, so just be ready for that.

I was using one of the turrets to defend the area and then I was launched into the air. I landed, still attached to the turret mind you, and then I glitched through the floor. My game will not let me finish and I now have to restart the mission again because of something that is completely not my fault.

Please don’t revive old threads thanks