Halo 5 Mission 14 Glitch

Hi Guys. I am near the end of Mission 14. I have beat the Wardens and the Ramp is suppose to reconstruct so you can reach Cortana. But it does not. I am stuck in an empty room and no way to get up to the platform. On the videos I have seen it just reconstructs when you beat the last Warden. Any ideas?

I’m having the same problem! Seems to be a glitch with the game… Can’t get passed it

Hi. It was always the same when I started from the last checkpoint. So I ended up starting the mission again.

At the same time I best the last warden in mission 14 on heroic I side thrusted and ended up inside of the structure where the bridge appears and can not get out. It saved a checkpoint at that exact same time so when I restart I’m in the structure still. Was hoping not to have to restart the mission

> 2535444002488045;4:
> At the same time I best the last warden in mission 14 on heroic I side thrusted and ended up inside of the structure where the bridge appears and can not get out. It saved a checkpoint at that exact same time so when I restart I’m in the structure still. Was hoping not to have to restart the mission

Please do not revive old threads. OP posted this over two years ago; whatever issue was stopping them from progressing in the campaign is gone, as they’ve beat all the campaign missions.