Halo 5 Military Clan!

I am recruiting for a new Clan known as the United Spartan Militia (USM). We are a military based clan, meaning we do training’s, raids, and 8v8s. We do have a uniform that all members MUST wear when in clan games or lobbies. You are able to get out of uniform while not playing in games with us, but we do ask you to please leave the emblem on so we know you are still an active member.

If you have never been in a military clan before, it’s very fun and a good place to meet great new people. The clan community in general is just amazing and fun, just many things to do and clans to join. The rules may seem strict at first but once you get into the flow of things it can be great.

My clan is very interactive with it’s members and we try our best to get everyone evolved and a chance to play in raids. So I ask you come try the military clan community and start with my clan and if you enjoy it we’d hope you stay with us. If you would like to try something new or if you have already done this sort of thing, join the USM. If you would like to join please sign up and fill out an recruitment form at our website www.unitedspartanmilitia.enjin.com . After that I’ll contact you through that website and talk about you future in the USM.

If you have any question or help loggin on to enjin contact me on xbox @Kioverse. I’ll make sure to answer and assist an any way possible. Thank you and have a great day!

Greetings Kioverse. I am Big Al 1300, president of the militarized clan United Halo Command (UHC). While I am not interested in joining your clan, I would like to propose a possible alliance with you. Allow me to tell you a little bit about our clan. The UHC was first established on November 6, 2014 on Halo 4. We were active in the community for nearly six months until recruiting became too much of a challenge. We attempted to merge to Halo: MCC but we were highly unsuccessful. Now we are back in the community and searching for alliances, and we would like for you to be one of our first allies. Our goal is to create an alliance coalition between several clans in order to solidify our place in the community. The name of the coalition is undecided and will be discussed at a later time. The terms of the alliance are as follows:

• Coalition clans are encouraged to participate in friendly clan matches with other coalition clans for the sole purpose of improving our members. - Coalition clans are encouraged to share military intelligence with each other, but it is not required. - If a war breaks out between a coalition clan and a non-coalition clan, the coalition clan may request other coalition clans to help in the war; however, coalition clans are allowed to remain neutral if so desired. - Poaching, or stealing, members from coalition clans is strictly prohibited.If you are interested in this alliance or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact me via Xbox LIVE. My GT is Big Al 1300. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.